Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another goal...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon ReArise Facebook page has announced
that 800k pre-registrations have hit. Everyone will get the Butter-Fly decoration to use in the game, and they've put up a small clip showing it off.

That's on top of the Pumpkinmon egg and other items previously unlocked.

On top of that, there is still a few days left for the character poll they are doing, which gets everyone a Digimon once the game is open.

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iOS users.

Digimon ReArise has no solid date announced for when it may launch, although the Apple App Store lists October 21st as a stand-in date.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm curious what's up and why it's taking so long to release I hope they're not having issues like GBW but i doubt it will be as bad.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm curious what's up and why it's taking so long to release I hope they're not having issues like GBW but i doubt it will be as bad.
They prob hadn't started traslating when they announced it.

Besides May-October seems like a pretty standard announcement to release schedule for a game.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They prob hadn't started traslating when they announced it.

Besides May-October seems like a pretty standard announcement to release schedule for a game.
True it was just strange to me with games that got announced after Digimon rearise ended up getting released before it though it most likely goes on the lines of what u said and that they hadn't started translating the game fully yet.

Also heck ya i think I'm getting the hang of the replying back i think.😅

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, let's hope this works on my phone. I'll have to get it now since i said I would if we got to here. And we did.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m glad to see it’s doing so well and there’s even new goal prizes too! Hopefully it’s a good sign that they are listening to the customer. My excitement is returning. I can’t wait till it’s out.