Booster Set 8 New Hero & Special Entry Set on November 26th

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Next Adventure is an Adventure: and Frontier set. Not quite sure about the choice of "Next" in the title, but they obviously wanted Adventure in the title.
I wouldn't say New Adventure is about Adventure: tbh because it's obviously not, except MetalGreymon and WereGarurumon, and Nidhoggmon lines. Even Chronicle (Kouta and Dorumon) is more dominant here in BT7 than Adventure:. Other than that, it's a Frontier set.

It has the 8 Megas with their kids from adventure:
The campaign cards are promos, so they're more adjacent than part of the set itself.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're right. We can't count that 8 (unique art) cards.

Chudix

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope for missing characters like Iori, Miyako, Takato, Ruki, Taiki etc. I also want the rest of Seven Great Demon Lords, especially Leviamon and Belphemon, but the Ghost Game themed booster will be nice too.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope for missing characters like Iori, Miyako, Takato, Ruki, Taiki etc. I also want the rest of Seven Great Demon Lords, especially Leviamon and Belphemon, but the Ghost Game themed booster will be nice too.
If it does end up being the GG trio, they will need at least three more Tamer cards to fill out the Colours so we could very well see characters from older series. But which ones would obviously depend on which Colours they would need to fill since I would imagine it would go Hiro (Red), Seishirou (Blue) and Ruri (Green)... :unsure:

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
even though we've already seen Gammamon create fire, it would be refreshing if its line and Hiro weren't red aligned. All the anime protagonist boys are red

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
even though we've already seen Gammamon create fire, it would be refreshing if its line and Hiro weren't red aligned. All the anime protagonist boys are red
Dcg-BT3-093.jpg

(we've also seen Taichi in White, Black, and Yellow, 2006 Agumon's line has been associated a lot with Yellow, and of course the minute you remove the word "anime" from "anime protagonist" you get Kouta in Black, Taichi in Blue, Aiba in White, and probably one or two others in the promos, but you can counterargue any given one of those - you can't really counterargue that Daisuke's only ever been Blue, as has V-mon.)