Booster Set 7 Promo Poster Photos w/ Card Previews of Whamon, Eyesmon, & Giga Storm, plus Piyomon Parallel Preview for Booster Set EX-01

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few card updates...

booster7_poster1_july28_2021.jpg
booster7_poster2_july28_2021.jpg

Card shops in Japan has gotten promotional poster for Booster 7 New Adventure, and thanks to some photos we have a look.

The main portion of the poster shows off the card artwork for MetalGreymon, which we first saw awhile ago..

MetalGreymon is also on the booster packaging as we've seen before, and we get previews of a few cards: Whamon, Eyesmon, and Giga Storm. The WarGreymon promo card is also shown off again.

Previous Previews of Booster 7:
V-Jump
Takuya

Booster 7 Next Adventure will be out on August 27th in Japan.

Thanks to de_gi_no_gen_2 for the images.

And then...

boosterex01piyomonparallel_july28_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with card previews from Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection. This time it's Piyomon.

Since we already have all the standard cards via a previous update, so just the parallel card.

This uses the same reference book artwork of Piyomon, but has various elements reformatted to look more like a card from Hyper Colosseum, including some of the card information at the top, and info box at the bottom of the art box, and a background familiar to most fans of the original Digimon card game.

Booster EX-01 Classic Collection will be out on July 30th in Japan.

Previous Previews of Booster EX-01:

We have clean card images from Booster Set Ex-01 Classic Collection!

We've also gotten early details for Booster Set 7 New Adventure!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 8,994

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The big whale next to the tiny Pukamon lol nice funny idea. And finally Whamon makes its debut

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't wait for Susanoomon and duo Kaiser and Magna. Their cards would be sick.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah finally some real cards. (Then Biyomon slapped me in the face)

That whamon looks like a hyper colluseum remake though i guess it's just him doing his attack which he's used in many cards before.

Now to hope the English version of that MGmon spells it right. I think the translation on the site before spelled it as "Jiga Storm" (or maybe that was on a figure?) either way I remember seeing Jiga Storm written in English somewhere.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, it's the wrong version of Whamon for it, but this is technically another Digital Monster Ver 2 Digimon knocked off the list of things that need cards.

Dynamicmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
just now realizing it's the lvl5 whamon
pretty cool.
I am curious if this is the level whamon will be going forward (in and/or out of the tcg) or if maybe we'll get a level 4 one later down the line and itll just have to be another digimon with the same name at different levels (albeit with the same design as well)

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
pretty cool.
I am curious if this is the level whamon will be going forward (in and/or out of the tcg) or if maybe we'll get a level 4 one later down the line and itll just have to be another digimon with the same name at different levels (albeit with the same design as well)

Whamon's been consistently at both levels forever, it's got a Reference Book page for both.

Dynamicmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
pretty cool.

Whamon's been consistently at both levels forever, it's got a Reference Book page for both.
i know

i also recall it's card/medal in the recent games had a pseudo feature of both
just that in most of the stuff i've watched/played, it's been lvl4

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They should’ve made Whamon Perfect white.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Champion Whamon has been used like twice in the last 15 years and one of those was a re-release of the first DM vpets for the 20th anniversary. the default is the ultimate

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be fun if they make a level 4 Whamon card and there's still Pukamon beside him. But this time, his size is smaller.