Booster Set 7 Next Adventure on August 27th

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
cardgame_september22_2020.jpg

Based on details from a Japanese card shop (2), we have the first information for Digimon Card Game Booster Set 7.

As always with super early information take it with a grain of salt.

The 7th Booster Set will be called "Next Adventure" and will be released on August 27th.

The set looks to be 112 cards total with distribution as such:
Common, 44 cards
Uncommon, 30 cards
Rare, 26 cards
Super Rare, 10 cards
Secret Rare, 2 cards

In addition to the 112, there will also be 8 campaign cards.

Booster Set 6 Double Diamon is out next week. After that is Booster EX-01 Classic Collection on July 30th. Classic Collection is a smaller than normal 'special' booster that is outside of the normal numbering of the card game.

Hopefully more details (and possibly a sales sheet) soon.

We have clean card images of Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more!

We've also gotten our first details for Booster EX-01 Classic Collection!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon

Attachments

• cardgame_september22_2020.jpg
    cardgame_september22_2020.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 12,486

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Adventure" probably means it's Adventure focused. Hopefully the original Adventure rather than the reboot since that'd be more interesting I think. Would the reboot be over by the time this set is out? would give good reason to focus on the OG series and maybe 02 and Tri.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The fact that it releases within the ballpark of the time Colon ends makes me think it's going to be focused on the final arc with Millenniummon being a Cover Digimon. 🤔

Then again it could be a roundabout reference to 02 which I wouldn't be opposed to. ;)

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah not going to predict which digimon will get their cards. Gave up. lol

But it seems all Pendulum Z ones got their cards at finally?

Nature Spirits checked! - Sunalizamon, Baboongamon, Gogmamon, Niddhogmon
Deep Savers checked! - Sangomon, Tobiumon, Gusokumon, Piranhimon, MarineChimeramon, Regalecusmon
Nightmare Soldiers checked! - Ghosmon, Algomon's line, and DoneDevimon
Wind Guardians checked! - Pomumon, Parasaurmon, Tropiamon, and Entmon
Metal Empire checked! - Junkmon, Machmon, Komondomon and Rebellimon
Virus Busters checked! - Mimicmon and Baluchimon

Hmm look like Re:Arise ultimate ones didn't get their cards yet after appeared in Pendulum Z.
HeavyLeomon, LovelyAngemon, and Mitamamon.

Vital Bracelet series... Pulsemon - Bulkmon is still incomplete. So we will have to see them soon.
Full lines of Pulsemon, Hiyarimon, Frozomon, FrosVelgrmon and this new Mineral babies: Sunamon and Goromon.

Did I get it all right?

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ahhh Manticoremon's card made me drooled and forgot to mention! My mind and body aren't in sync. Weird my mind clearly remembered him yet my fingers weren't typing to mention... What the Hades?

I guess human minds are truly still mysterious as ever. Yeah Manticoremon in Virus Busters Pendulum Z.
Glad Acid Injection option card appeared and it's so nasty. But I still feel it isn't enough!

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm hoping for Digimon World or Hackers Memory tamer cards and yeah more new cards of VB Digimon.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Adventure" probably means it's Adventure focused. Hopefully the original Adventure rather than the reboot since that'd be more interesting I think. Would the reboot be over by the time this set is out? would give good reason to focus on the OG series and maybe 02 and Tri.

Why? Original, reboot, tri or 02, it should focus on all.

The card I am expecting are imperialdramon full line, apocalymon and Final boss of adventure reboot, finally omegamon mm

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The 8 Campaign cards definitely feels like they’re going to be Adventure Level 6 cards, we’ve already seen that with the Digimon Campaign cards for Battle Spirits too lol.

“Next” Adventure could really be anything honestly. 02 is the “next adventure” after the original series, literally, but for the Adventure cast it’d be tri. Then there’s all the possibilities for the current series. Does it keep going, with the next adventure being the next arc of the series? Are we getting a sequel that revamps 02 for the reboot continuity? There’s lots of ways this could go, we just have to wait and see.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
as long as New Adventure has Digimon we haven't seen before! My only issue with an Adventure set is that all the Adventure Digimon besides Moon Millenniumon have cards already unless we want to talk about characters only in one episode like Searchmon or Burgamon

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We have the OG Adventure gang in BT6 anyway.

Well, if they want to make all series within the universe, I'm not gonna complain. But hey, they can make all series then, including the manga gangs.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Well, if they want to make all series within the universe, I'm not gonna complain. But hey, they can make all series then, including the manga gangs.

only in their Kizuna designs. There's still their OG, 02, and Tri designs they can use.

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

only in their Kizuna designs. There's still their OG, 02, and Tri designs they can use.

As much as I like the idea, I don't think they'll use the OG Adventure character (with their OG designs), because we have the Reboot now.

02 gang can be used for Imperialdramon themed booster. As well as tri. can be used for Merciful Mode themed booster.

Again, if they want to make the OGs, I'm okay with it.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im gonna guess the 8 campaing cards are gonna be the Adventure Crests
If it IS based on 02, maybe even the Digimentals of the original crests

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yup all title names are so vague. Unlike Yugioh.

At least who cares about those patterns. 75% cards are random to fill up and 25% cards related with their title names. That's it. Easy. There.