Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BT7-013_P1.png
BT7-029_P1.png
BT7-040_P1.png
BT7-044_P1.png
BT7-085_P1.png
BT7-091_P1.png

Clean versions of all the Booster Set 7 Parallel Cards are now available, so we've updated the article with them. A sample of a few are above.

In addition, a few text corrections on cards for the new set...
BT7-005.png
BT7-049.png
BT7-055.png

Both BT7-005 Dorimon and BT7-049 MameTyramon should be treated as type 'X-Antibody' despite the text not being on the card.

BT7-055 Xuanwumon should be treated as type 'Four Holy Beasts' despite the text not being on the card.

There are no plans for fixed reprints of these cards.

We have clean card images from Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards.

We have the first info for Booster Set 8 New Hero & the Special Entry Set.

We also have our first details for Starter Decks 9 and 10 Ultimate Ancient Dragon & Tactician from Another World. Plus the 2nd Theme Booster, Digimon Tamers.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards

Attachments

• cardsample.jpg
    cardsample.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 16,658

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was really not expecting the excluded typings to be mistakes; I thought they were intentional

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought the shadow-face above Lucemon was its Satan Mode, and it seems to be it, except that its eyes are different. But maybe those are the eyes behind its mask.
I wish I could tell whose the other shadows are, but a lot of them seem simply generic evil shadows. There's a broken trident on the left, though (Phelesmon?).

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was really not expecting the excluded typings to be mistakes; I thought they were intentional
I think the same. Like, it's a very basic thing on the cards.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope the English localization doesn't omit these typings as well. We have time to have it fixed for that version at least

MFbM

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Metal Greymon's card's background of having V-dramon and Garudamom fighting alongside him reminds me of the intro of DIGIMON WORLD 2.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Metal Greymon's card's background of having V-dramon and Garudamom fighting alongside him reminds me of the intro of DIGIMON WORLD 2.
The WereGarurumon parallel also has MetalSeadramon and Vamdemon.
I thought the shadow-face above Lucemon was its Satan Mode, and it seems to be it, except that its eyes are different. But maybe those are the eyes behind its mask.
I wish I could tell whose the other shadows are, but a lot of them seem simply generic evil shadows. There's a broken trident on the left, though (Phelesmon?).
They're the silhouettes of the Warrior Ten. That face is AncientGreymon. The trident is AncientMermaimon's. You can see AncientIrismon and her rapier in the top right corner. AncientBeetmon's horn is visible between the angel wings.

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The WereGarurumon parallel also has MetalSeadramon and Vamdemon.
They're the silhouettes of the Warrior Ten. That face is AncientGreymon. The trident is AncientMermaimon's. You can see AncientIrismon and her rapier in the top right corner. AncientBeetmon's horn is visible between the angel wings.
Oh thank you. Makes sense. I don't think I would have realized that on my own. Poor creatures

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh thank you. Makes sense. I don't think I would have realized that on my own. Poor creatures
BT4-113.png

you can also see Ancient Greymon standing alone next to its fallen allies in this art from Booster Set 4 :cry:

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Every card in this Digimon card game 2020 have tons of references. So it's clearly DW2 reference.

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BT4-113.png

you can also see Ancient Greymon standing alone next to its fallen allies in this art from Booster Set 4 :cry:
I see now, they are almost covered by the darkness. And it's sasai again. This artist really wants you to investigate to find all the hidden cameos, but when you manage to find them, it's all a different scenario

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Every card in this Digimon card game 2020 have tons of references. So it's clearly DW2 reference.
Hell, this isn't even the first reference to a Digimon video game's opening, that Greymon/Leomon fight on one of the cards in a coliseum comes to mind.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, why are we talking about Lucemon? I don't see him on any of the cards in the first post.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, why are we talking about Lucemon? I don't see him on any of the cards in the first post.
The ones in the post are only a sample of the clean art for parallel cards. The rest of the parallel art are updated on the original Booster Set post.

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I guess they should add ClavisAngemon, Dracumon & Volcdramon to the X-Digimon list and we are okay. The AA for Lucemon FM, DarkKnightmon, KaiserGreymon & Susanoomon take my breath away

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Someone has pointed out on twitter about the AA card for Lucemon FM that the shadows in the background are indeed the already defeated 10 Legendary Warriors: AGreymon & AGarurumon on the top, AIrismon upper right, AMegatheriummon right, ATroiamon & AVolcamon lower right, AShpinxmon & AWisemon lower left, AMermaimon & ABeatmon upper left. I assume based on the AA card for Susanoomon, they may end up fusing altogether after being wrecked to become the Ancient Spirit evolved form and face Lucemon FM for good.