Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega Promo Art & Set Details

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We got Gotsumon line to reach Blastmon in BT4. I wonder what evolution line they'll put to reach Dorbickmon. Assuming there will be no new digimon debuting in TCG, Dracomon line could be the preevos, or Guilmon?

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ZekeGreymon's Hyper Coliseum card had his field listed as "Metal Empire"

Remember that the fields aren't always so singular. Raremon's body is comprised of decomposing biomass and large amounts of metal, but in spite of it being a part of the first wave of Digimon it was literally only stated to be in Metal Empire this year, when you would expect that as one of the first two Fields it would be put in.

Zekegreymon is definitely in Metal Empire (body made of metal) and Dragon's Roar (it is a dragon), but after that, who knows.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hmph, I hate being out of preview season I want to see Battle of Omega already even though Great Legend just released in Japan. Waking up to card game previews is so nice. Preview periods always start again way more soon than I expect but I still get that excitement to see all that's coming so whenever the previews end I already miss them :(

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hmph, I hate being out of preview season I want to see Battle of Omega already even though Great Legend just released in Japan. Waking up to card game previews is so nice. Preview periods always start again way more soon than I expect but I still get that excitement to see all that's coming so whenever the previews end I already miss them :(

Card game makers rely on this, it's why they don't just dump everything at once.

Given it comes out in February 2021, I imagine we're not going to have to wait too terribly long.

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We got Gotsumon line to reach Blastmon in BT4. I wonder what evolution line they'll put to reach Dorbickmon. Assuming there will be no new digimon debuting in TCG, Dracomon line could be the preevos, or Guilmon?
Both are likely candidates. Considering there's a ChaosDukemon in the poster I would say Guilmon's chances are a bit higher, but Dracomon as a prominent member of Blue Flare, and if Xros Wars is a sub-theme in this set, he may also appear. Personally, I'd prefer Guilmon's line.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Both are likely candidates. Considering there's a ChaosDukemon in the poster I would say Guilmon's chances are a bit higher, but Dracomon as a prominent member of Blue Flare, and if Xros Wars is a sub-theme in this set, he may also appear. Personally, I'd prefer Guilmon's line.

I'd prefer Guilmon too. Mentioning ChaosDukemon makes me realize that there might be Black Guilmon and its line in BT5, Dorbickmon would be one of its Ultimate.

The black counterpart will be a good choice too to Dorbickmon and it'd give more variations, considering Growmon (Yellow) and MegaloGrowmon (Yellow) are in BT4.