Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase- 1st Art, Re:Digitize Teased, & Promotion Details

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
bt11_1_july7_2022.jpg

In an early review to go over purchase bonus', we have our first bit of art from Digimon Card Game Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase.

The first art shown off, used for the packaging, features some nice new cartoony art of Agumon, Gaomon, & Piyomon, lining up with the 3 partner Digimon to the leads in Digimon World Re:Digitize.

More than suggestive to the theme being game based, the logo itself has some references to Re:Digitize also. The primary one being that the pink gradient used for the Japanese text in the logo is roughly identical to that used in the 'Digimon World' text in the game logo.

Then some of the promotions...

bt11_2_july7_2022.png

BT-11 will include 3 parallel cards of prior cards. It 'appears' these may be in the distribution of the set itself, although we will see.

The 'not quite' silhouetted cards they show are:
ULForceV-dramon from Booster 2
Mugendramon from EX-01 (Parallel card)
Mastemon from Starter 10

bt11_3_july7_2022.png

Various stores will have paper card cases. They will be given away one per box purchase of BT-11.
The box features the same 3 pieces of art teased for the parallel cards, plus Shoutmon x5 from BT-10.

They also tease box toppers with no further info.

Some fun early details before EX-03 is out, letting some energy build up.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase will be released on September 30th, 2022.

We have early details for Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase.

We have clean card images from Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter, plus Battle Pack 12, Special Promo Pack 2022 v2, & Evolution Cup Cards.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards
Booster Set 9 X Record, plus Battle Pack 10, Special Promo Pack 2022, Update Pack, & Evolution Box 2
Starter Decks 12 & 13, Luxury Finished Tamers, plus Battle Pack 11

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 7,210

Noni

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't played the game. Any idea of the sort of digimon we might see here? Main character digimon lines, digimon who debuted here, the main ultimate options and antagonists?

Taso

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't played the game. Any idea of the sort of digimon we might see here? Main character digimon lines, digimon who debuted here, the main ultimate options and antagonists?
Tyranomon's line (Rust debuted in this game), Biyomon's line, Gaomon's line, BlackWarGrey X support, Mastemon support, Ulforce Support, Vitium (white color monsters probably), possible new Jijimon.

I'm looking forward to Tyrano and Biyo support.

TheImpster

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh boy. I'm worried. The teasing of re digitize representation might indicate we have another minervamon x situation on our hands

D O R U g o r a m o n

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting, another starter deck mastemon parallel, or will it be the same one?

Noni

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh boy. I'm worried. The teasing of re digitize representation might indicate we have another minervamon x situation on our hands
Minervamon X situation?

Taso

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Minervamon X situation?
I'm not really sure either, but I'm assuming they mean that Bandai has been led to believe ReDigitize is more popular than it actually is due to a vocal group? I don't share that sentiment but it's a sentiment I've seen floating around. It doesn't bother me though, ReDigitize has some of the best character designs and good choices for Digimon. Taiga's probably my favorite designed goggle head tbh and Tyrano really needs more support.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh man, this might mean we get a Story themed set later which is something I've wanted since the card game started!

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Next up BT12- Story Time
Or would that be too on the nose?
I wonder if we'll see them throw an Akira Card into BT 11, with maybe Atsushi/Junior in BT 12? Since i dont feel a full World 2 or 3 set would make much sense
EX4 could work for the older world titles or something, but i also think just giving us Akira and his Digibeetle as a tamer card in one of the sets works.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’d have preferred a World 1-3 set to be first game to get one tbh

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully stuff from the other world games get in too. Though next order Tamers just double down on what we already have. Maybe Kouta can be a purple tamer for a purple Guilmon line. Maybe a blue himari/gatomon line? That'd help them feel less redundant when takato and Kari are already in and support those lines.

Adult Mameo would be good too. Next order, redigitize, and Mameo are the easiest to do compared to the other world games.

Well have to see if this set does badly in English or not though when redigitize didn't come in English. I guess English fans would know Rina and Mirei?

I hope the English version manages to spell Niko's name right since Bandai botched it to a ridiculous degree