Blast Mode Pics?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Exiled mentioned the Blast Modes from the Digimon Accel earlier in another thread, the powered-up and slightly different-looking forms of the Accel's Perfect and Ultimate Digimon. Exiled has a few of them on his computer, but suggested that people affiliated with File Island might know where I can find others. I started this topic in the hopes of getting all the Blast Modes together, if we can. I'm sure there are other people who would be interested in them.

Lagarmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Count me in. As I said in another thread, this Blast Mode just screams "prototype-Burst Mode" to me. I'd love to see the other Digimon in this form.

Exiled

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's the ones I have:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ivuztrakvy2zu3d

This ones are the missing (all of the Ultimate Genome, and a few ones from other Genomes):

Perfect Level:
Scorpiomon (the real one, not the one called Anomalocarimon in the original)
Jagamon
Cerberumon
Qilinmon
Piccolomon
Pumpmon
Delumon
DORUguremon

Ultimate Level:
Ulforce V-dramon X
Sleipmon
Megidramon
Beelzebumon
Bolgmon
Alphamon
Ultimate Khaosmon

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome! Thanks. Some of the differences are a little difficult to make out because of the LCDs, but here’s what it looks like they are to me.

PERFECT
Angewomon: She has a shield on her left arm, her wings are longer, and the cross on her helmet is larger.

Andiramon: Its horn is larger, its ears are longer, there are blades on its arms, and the symbol on its chest is more prominent.

Chimairamon: Either it grows a cannon out of its mouth, or it’s simply firing a breath weapon.

Dagomon: Its left arm changes into an axe.

Garbamon: Its trashcan is more sturdy, and its left arm is another bazooka.

Garudamon X: The Great Spirit has a sharper, longer blade, and something might happen to the chest.

Hippogriffomon: Its beak is longer and sharper, its arms bulk up, and its wings are larger.

HolyAngemon: Excalibur is larger.

LoaderLeomon: Its drill mane has a larger radius.

Mamemon: Its facial features are larger and more menacing, and there are spikes on its left glove.

MarineDevimon: It has more tentacles, and its hands are larger.

Matadormon: Its claws and facial blades are longer, and its wings are larger.

MetalGreymon X: His Trident Arm is larger, and it looks like his wings are longer.

MetallifeKuwagamon: Either its arms are bulkier, or it has an extra pair of limbs.

Tankdramon: It has a horn, and its cannons are a higher caliber.

Triceramon X: Its horns are more blade-like, the spikes on its body are longer, and its claws are larger.

Volcamon: His shoulder pads are bigger, arms are bulkier, the volcano has cracks in it, and it looks like his face goes into cyclopean skeleton mode.

Volcdramon: The volcanos on its back are larger.

WereGarurumon X: Its ears are longer and it is more heavily armored.

Whamon: Its fins are larger, and there is a huge horn on its forehead.

Yatagaramon: Its chest is armored, and it has long feathers or blades on its head and back.

Zudomon: His tusks are larger, the blades on his shell are longer, and he’s more heavily armored.

ULTIMATE
BantyoLeomon: It appears to have blades on both arms.

Chaosmon: It’s more heavily armored, and the blades on its head are longer.

Darkdramon: Its gauntlets are wider, its claws are longer, and the shape of its wings has changed.

Dukemon X: Its Aegis is larger, and its armor is spikier.

GrandDracumon: Its wings are larger, and its clothes are sharper.

Hououmon: Its wings are larger and more blade-like.

MarineAngemon: Its wings become dragon-like instead of feathered, its features are more menacing, and a symbol appears on its forehead.

Mercurymon: His face is shadowed, Aztec is more sword-like, and his hair is spiky.

MetalEtemon: Its “hair” is spiky, probably making it painful to the touch.

Mugendramon: It’s more heavily armored, and has a mouth cannon.

Neptunemon: It’s more heavily and ornately armored, and King’s Bite’s blades are longer.

Omegamon X: Pretty much everything is bigger.

Rosemon: The petals on her head open, and her leaves and cape are longer and spikier.

Seraphimon: It has a shield on its left arm, blades on its arms, and its helmet is different and more menacing.

Spinomon: There is a horn on its forehead, its spines are larger and longer, and its hands are larger.

TyrantKabuterimon: Its wings are larger and its head is spikier.

Valdurmon: Its wings and claws are larger, and there is a horn on its head.

WarGreymon X: Its Dramon Killers are longer.

Lagarmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, what's the program needed to download these pics? I really wanna take a look at these to see how different they are for myself.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, what's the program needed to download these pics? I really wanna take a look at these to see how different they are for myself.
I used to use WinRAR as well but I got annoyed by the popup asking me to upgrade from the trial every time. Now I use 7-Zip (introduced by my university's public computers).

This device was really awesome, loved the Blast evolved Digimon in the Justice Genome (Metal Greymon, War Greymon and Omegamon X Antibody). I have this, made it some time back and posted it in the other thread. Everything is bigger as TMS said, you can see the difference when the normal LCD and the Blast one are side-by-side. http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u240/Parukeruru-san/XAntibodyDigimon_zpsccc6f9f3.png
Off-topic, but you have a Fusion Loader? It looks really . . . bad. God I hope we don't get those in the US.

Lagarmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, sorry to say but neither program allows me to see the pics. They keep talking about being "unreadable". It's not too important though. I was just wondering why stuff like this isn't already in stuff like the DMA or Wikimon.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I used to use WinRAR as well but I got annoyed by the popup asking me to upgrade from the trial every time. Now I use 7-Zip (introduced by my university's public computers).

This device was really awesome, loved the Blast evolved Digimon in the Justice Genome (Metal Greymon, War Greymon and Omegamon X Antibody). I have this, made it some time back and posted it in the other thread. Everything is bigger as TMS said, you can see the difference when the normal LCD and the Blast one are side-by-side. http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u240/Parukeruru-san/XAntibodyDigimon_zpsccc6f9f3.png
Off-topic, but you have a Fusion Loader? It looks really . . . bad. God I hope we don't get those in the US.
Yes, I have the Blue Fusion Loader with the English language MetalGreymon from Super Digica Taisen.

Inpu

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, sorry to say but neither program allows me to see the pics. They keep talking about being "unreadable". It's not too important though. I was just wondering why stuff like this isn't already in stuff like the DMA or Wikimon.
If it's okay with the owners of the images here, we'd like to add these to the Gallery pages on Digimon Wiki.

DigiTamer Rikun

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm. Interesting. Do we have more information on this 'Blast Mode'? What is it exactly, how is it accomplished, what does it do, etc?

Lagarmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm. Interesting. Do we have more information on this 'Blast Mode'? What is it exactly, how is it accomplished, what does it do, etc?
It's essentially, to me anyway, a prototype Burst Mode for Ultimate & Mega Digimon on the Digimon Accel. Their attack is doubled & appearances are made to look stronger & more dangerous. It's achieved by stopping the Accel Bar at the right time during training & I think during battles as well.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really like most of these blast mode variants, MarineAngemon seems really evil XD
I think they should have really continued to use this evolution parallell to burst mode, because burst mode is now something very exclusive to savers and after that hasn't really popped up that much, blast mode seems to be a more general way to achive this kind of power up, especially because there are already this many of blast mode forms it seems kind of wasted.
btw, BanchouLeomon Blast mode looks more creative than his Burst mode which just looked like it was going super sayan...

Lagarmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's the ones I have:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ivuztrakvy2zu3d

This ones are the missing (all of the Ultimate Genome, and a few ones from other Genomes):

Perfect Level:
Scorpiomon (the real one, not the one called Anomalocarimon in the original)
Jagamon
Cerberumon
Qilinmon
Piccolomon
Pumpmon
Delumon
DORUguremon

Ultimate Level:
Ulforce V-dramon X
Sleipmon
Megidramon
Beelzebumon
Bolgmon
Alphamon
Ultimate Khaosmon
Just curious, with my new interest in the Accel (which is so hard to find videos of), are these Digimon that can't have a Blast Mode? Or have people just not found them to have one yet? It'd really be great to see them.