MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a huge reference book update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 up for pre-order it appears Bandai plans to do more massive Reference Book Updates.

The newest update has 18 profiles with artwork, which once again appears to be a record for a single reference book updates.

Translations for the new stuff to come!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

ULForceV-dramon X
Ebemon X
Garudamon X
Craniummon X
Goddramon X
Shakomon X
Sleipmon X
Tailmon X
Tylomon X
Terriermon X
Togemon X
Palmon X
Pteranomon X
Plesiomon X
Holydramon X
Magnamon X
Mamemon X
Lopmon X

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
18 profiles... So we will have every update with 18 profiles for now?

I can't wait to read Mamemon X, Tylomon X, Holydramon X, Pteramon X, and Royal Knights in their profiles!

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So how many X-Antibody variants are left not counting the ones debuting in X3?

I want to say there's gonna be at least one more update to add the remaining ones assuming the next update's as big as this one.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it's kind of jarring seeing the differences in art styles from Shell Numemon X to Lopmon X to Sleipmon X

Last edited:

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it's kind of jarring seeing the differences in art styles from Sheel Numemon X to Lopmon X to Sleipmon X
That’s Syakomon-X. There is no ShellNumemon-X, currently.

Hoozuki_Suigetsu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i dont get it, what is new besides lopmon? The other profiles have the same image in the same resolution and the description of what they do don't change

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i dont get it, what is new besides lopmon? The other profiles have the same image in the same resolution and the description of what they do don't change
What's new is that they are in the reference book now. The profiles and artworks we've had before were from other sources and sometimes there are some differences.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well Kentarousmon and Craniamon only had mini profiles from Links till now I'm pretty sure.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Props for not making Lopmon X an exact copy of Terriermon X.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lopmon-X looks cute! The color reminds me of Lopunny

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, it looks like there are enough X-Antibody variants for the next two updates assuming they're as large as this one.

About out to Inpu for keeping a list of the variants.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if there is a list of Digimon that have yet to have an X-antibody variant.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be a very long list.

Edit: Just the Digimon that start with A and B (and not including variants and Digimon that Bandai usually ignores):
Aegiochusmon, Aegiomon, Aegisdramon, AeroV-dramon, Agnimon, Airdramon, Akatorimon, Algomon, Alraumon, AncientBeetmon, AncientGarurumon, AncientGreymon, AncientIrismon, AncientMegatheriumon, AncientMermaimon, AncientSphinxmon, AncientTroiamon, AncientVolcamon, AncientWisemon, Andiramon, Andromon, Angemon, Ankylomon, Anubimon, Apocalymon, Apollomon, Aquilamon, Arbormon, Archnemon, Ardhamon, Arkadimon, Armadimon, Armagemon, Arresterdramon, Assaultmon, Astamon, Asuramon, AtlurBallistamon, AtlurKabuterimon, AvengeKidmon, Baalmon, Babamon, Babydmon, Bacchusmon, Bacomon, Bagramon, Baihumon, Bakemon, Bakumon, Ballistamon, BanchoGolemon, BanchoLeomon, BanchoLilimon, BanchoMamemon, BanchoStingmon, BaoHackmon, Baromon, Bastemon, Bearmon, BelialVamdemon, BeoWolfmon, Betsumon, BigMamemon, Birdramon, BishopChessmon, Bitmon, BlackGabumon, BlackGalgomon, BlackGarurumon, BlackGreymon, BlackGrowmon, BlackGuilmon, BlackImperialdramon, BlackKingNumemon, BlackMachGaogamon, BlackMegaloGrowmon, BlackMetalGarurumon, BlackRapidmon, BlackSaintGalgomon, BlackSeraphimon, BlackTailmon, BlackWereGarurumon, BladeKuwagamon, Blastmon, Blimpmon, BlitzGreymon, Blitzmon, Blizzarmon, Blossomon, Blucomon, BlueMeramon, Boarmon, Bokomon, Bolgmon, Boltmon, BomberNanimon, Bombmon, Bommon, Boogiemon, Botamon, Brachimon, Breakdramon, Bryweludramon, Bubbmon, Budmon, Bullmon, Buraimon, Burgamon, BushiAgumon, Butenmon, Butterflymon

Last edited:

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m really glad to see more updates to the reference book! Also I was wrong about Lopmon X’s sprite’s orb being the ruby, but am I glad to see how adorable it is!

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it's kind of jarring seeing the differences in art styles from Shell Numemon X to Lopmon X to Sleipmon X
LOL, hold up the original Plesiomon to a modern ultimate like Zeke Greymon. In general, I favour the new, more elaborate designs, especially in regards to the X-antibody. Modern Xevolutions seem to have a ‘concept’ behind them, whereas the originals all seem to consist of either making armoured or robotic digimon spikier, and animal digimon just different and perhaps a little more like real animals. That’s why a lot of them were ultimately more boring than their concept-heavy natural forms: look at how much better-designed Dukemon is than Dukemon X.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, it looks like there are enough X-Antibody variants for the next two updates assuming they're as large as this one.

About out to Inpu for keeping a list of the variants.
Two of which are Royal Knights, so we'll defo have some old "classic" ones next month.

Although ones like Guilmon X and Greymon X seem like they wont be part of the update due not being in the Vpet... which is funny considering they're Greymon and Guilmon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Today all new X forms are drawn by some new artists at random (Random selection for unknown reasons) seems so much better compared to last time.
Only we had As'Maria, Naoya, Himeno Kagemaru and unknown artist(s?).

Honestly I tend to have some hard time to tell which artstyle belong to. Soh who drew Demon X that threw me off for thinking V-Tamer artist returned but no.

Naoya and Himeno's artstyle sorta are almost similar (More or less). Soh and Nakano Haito's artstyle are really same in some certain areas.

And I'm still waiting for Jupitermon Wrath Mode and that Junomon, like it's taking forever....