BelleStarmon Preview for Booster Set 6

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
boosterset6_bellestarmon_may20_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a card preview from Booster Set 6 Double Diamond. This time it's BelleStarmon!

BelleStarmon gets a card drawn by longtime Digimon designer Kenji Watanabe. She's doing her signature move Fly Bullet, homing shells fired from her Rizoma de Loto pistols. Beelzebumon is seen in the background.

The inclusion of BelleStarmon also means that Booster Set 6 has all of the Three Musketeers.

Booster Set 6 Double Diamond is scheduled for release on May 28th.

Previous Card previews for Booster Set 6:

We have clean card images for Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon.

We've also begun to get previews for Booster Set 6 Double Diamond, which will feature characters from Kizuna!

We've also gotten our first details for Booster EX-01 Classic Collection!

Plus we have the first details for the 1 year anniversary of the card game, including a number of fun things!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 4,745

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Look at those...abs. ;)

Anyways, that brings the 3 Musketeers together at last. They really are trying to push for a Red/Black/Purple hybrid deck but I'm not sure how feasible it is yet.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BelleStarmon
When you play this card from your hand, reduce the memory cost of this card by 1 for each Digimon with [3 Musketeers] in its type or each Option card with a cost of 7 in your Trash
[On Play] Return 1 Option card with a memory cost of 7 from your trash to your hand. Then, you may use a Option card in your hand with a memory cost of 7 without paying its memory cost

Beelzemon underneath the text box. Watanabe must really like Beelzemon with all these Beelzemon cameos in his arts, both Impmon cards and now here

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[On Play] Return 1 Option card with a memory cost of 7 from your trash to your hand. Then, you may use a Option card in your hand with a memory cost of 7 without paying its memory cost

Pay 12 memory at max (probably more like 10 in a dedicated deck) and get a 11000 attacker and a free 7 cost Option? That's not so bad.

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't expecting BeelStar to end up as one of the set's resident Secret Rares considering the other two Musketeers are both regular ol' Rares, but guess she's gotta match with BT-2 Beelze. Anyways, neat card. Purple leans more into the Option Card side of things to begin with compared to Gundramon and MagnaKid's colors, so BeelStar fits in rather well.

Last edited:

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn’t know Beelstarmon had abs.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool art. Very kinetic. I prefer BelleStarmon's design when her chest isn't so silly big, but weirdly, being slightly buff balances it out a little.
(I don't quite understand that math, but there you go.)

What I'm wondering is, could you build a reasonably strong deck around all 3 of the Muskateers.

Theoretically, since BelleStarmon is an On Play Tech Card, she could easily slot into a Black Deck with Gundramon or a primarily Red Deck with MagnaKidmon., depending on which 7 cost option cards you wanted to support. Maybe that's why she's rarer than the other two.

With Rebellimon being Black/Purple and Gundramon's 5 Card Trash effects, he may even run well aside BelleStarmin in a mainly Purple Deck.

But are there enough dual colour cards (mainly Black/Red Lvl.5s) for Gundramon and MagnaKidmon to run alongside each-other smoothly.
None spring to mind.

Last edited:

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn’t know Beelstarmon had abs.
did you know she carries 6 more guns lined up in their own gun pockets on the inside of her jacket or that her guns have switch blades underneath the triple barrels? Oh, and her bullets have little arms and legs they keep tucked up

I prefer BelleStarmon's design when her chest isn't so silly big, but weirdly, being slightly buff balances it out a little.
that's a lot more than "slightly" buff.
I hope we have more 7 cost option cards on the way so I can get a better feel on what the Musketeers' best colors will be. Impmon in purple and the option card support purple already provides in general makes me think that might be the base color with other colors splashed in

DragonicEmperor

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayeee Beelko's here at last. Very nice art. Bit of a shame it's very similar to her Reference Book art but it's better than nothing.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmmmm? Why add abs? So suddenly. Oh those bullets sure looks so mean.

Huh Trash recovery then play up for free 7 Cost without paying up. Nice it's really amazing.

I wonder if involving 7 number equals to 777 Jackpot! Or simply symbolizing it for wrack and riot in blazing guns to board wipe?

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Chest and guns.
Who said Digimon was for children ?

Otherwise, she is facing someone, her opponent will certainly be on card 113.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Removed posts.

Behave yourselves.