Battle Spirits Digimon Card Sleeves at Premium Bandai, Images & Pre-Orders

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A surprise product at Premium Bandai!

Digimon themed sleeves for Battle Spirit cards.

They have made 3 card sleeve designs using artwork from Battle Spirits Digimon collaboration sets.

The first design features Omegamon from Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 2, Digimon Super Evolution, which was based on Digimon Adventure (along with a few tri. promotional cards.) These sleeves have a white border.

The second design is Imperialdramon Paladin Mode from Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 5, Our Digimon Adventure, which was based on Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Adventure tri. These sleeves have a gold border.

The last design is Dukemon Crimson Mode from Battle Spirits Collaboration Booster 7, Digimon Kimero! Card Slash!, which was based on Digimon Tamers. These sleeves have a red border.

The set comes with 50 sleeves of each of the 3 designs, for 150 sleeves total.

In addition, a bonus...

The version 0.0 promo pack for the Digimon Card Game will also be included.

And a clean look at the sleeves.

Pre-orders are currently open at Premium Bandai for 2,200 yen. Pre-orders close on May 18th and they are scheduled to ship in July.

These actually look very nice, and the pricing on them isn't bad.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
Buyee
From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
Samurai Buyer
DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I need to stop being swooned bu the TCG but all the products associated to it look so nice! I also appreciate the confidence they seem to have in it. I live in an area that has a ton of TCG players and stores so I hope this helps make a lot of Digimon fans over here

Roy130390

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The art is amazing. Dukemon crimson mode is my favourite digimon ever, so having new art of him is always appreciated.

gambitprime

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Dukemon and Imperialdramon are confirmed for Adventure 2020 :eek:

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Dukemon and Imperialdramon are confirmed for Adventure 2020 :eek:
No.

Dukemon and Imperialdramon are in the Card Game, but it doesn't mean they will appear in the anime.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The artwork on the battle spirits cards are epic. I can't find one single card that I don't like the look of.