Battle Spirits Card Images and Art from 4th Booster Set (Last Evolution)

Nagatem

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So is this set rarer/smaller print then the previous digimon sets?, because almost no one has them on ebay and the guy I usually buy from had only 1 of everything
( which of course I bought excluding secret rares)

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not gonna lie even though I think the new agumon and gabumon evolutions are creepy they actually look good on the cards.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added a high resolution Last Evolution playmat image and image of the campaign cards.

Punknap

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How do i get my hands on the playmat??

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon Bond seemed to have reptile scales, hex shaped scales? Nice details or only apply in Battle Spirit for insane freedom to draw much heavier artworks?

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad to see the the playmat and the campaign cards up. Pretty cool detail with the crests, I kinda wish they would've done that with the Agumon and Gabumon Bond cards, but I can accept it as a special detail for the campaign cards.

How do i get my hands on the playmat??
It's not a physical one you can buy, it's a "reward" in the form of a PDF you get for completing the survey mentioned in the first post. Since we already have the PDF, I guess you can just print it out in your desired size lol. Honestly my interest was entirely in getting better looks at the artwork.

Agumon Bond seemed to have reptile scales, hex shaped scales? Nice details or only apply in Battle Spirit for insane freedom to draw much heavier artworks?
I think it's probably just a Battle Spirits detail, but it's not like it wouldn't apply to Agumon in general. I'm sure, if an artist wanted to go to the effort of detailing the skin on any Agumon or Greymon design, you'd see scales (probably not hexagonal ones though lol). That they're hexagonal probably means nothing, but it does kinda match up with that recurring motif from tri. Although I guess it's also the general shape of the Brave Shield, so there's that.

I think the thing I took away from that detail is that Agumon's body is somewhere in between draconic flesh and metallic armour (which is pretty clear in all artworks, really).

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dragonic flesh? His Type is Unknown. So I'm not sure. IMO it's more of Reptile Man. And enough of Dragon Man types....

Brave Shield scales. I'd say that is a bit more powerful but too bad the profile didn't mention any info of his "flesh" armor.

Battle Spirits detail it is? Okay and it's still cool though.