Battle Spirits Card Images and Art from 4th Booster Set (Last Evolution)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added Birdramon.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added Gabumon.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Meh... Gabumon is not so good :( what a shame

Nagatem

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So as in 53 reprints with new art?
And 22 new characters that haven’t been done yet? Including the 4 kizuna boi’s

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added Garurumon.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A bit of speculation based on the card list so far in their order but the remaining cards do something interesting. Now obviously WereGarurumon is between Garurumon and MetalGarurumon and so forth but Wormmon's interests me. It's Wormmon and then three gaps (all being Green like Wormmon), followed by Veemon and two Blue (ExVeemon and Paildramon you would assume) and then Imperialdramon. This now makes me super curios on if this is Stingmon, DinoBeemon, and GranKuwagamon. It'll probably ruin my fun and be alt versions of Paildramon and Imperialdramon tho. Ken and Wormmon are both Green, as are those three cards after him, so they defo seem related to Wormmon. Wheter they're just alt Paildramon and Imperidramon is the true question.

outside of the obvious spots like WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, WereGarurumon, Stingmon, ExVeemon the unknown would be those Green forms after Wormmon, one Red card (probably an Omnimon card?) and then two spots with unrevealed colours (I guess those unknown digimon in the trailer). That leaves no spot for Eosmon, interestingly (unless she's the red).

the rest are then reprints (appears that blackwargreymon, the original paildramon card, original omnimon, and paladin mode are confirmed under reprints so far)

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added WereGarurumon.

Nightwing

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A bit of speculation based on the card list so far in their order but the remaining cards do something interesting..
Given that we’ve gotten Birdramon, I’m pretty sure the others are Togemon and Kabuterimon for green and Ikkakumon for blue.

Which really only leaves one red and then the two X-rare cards that I’m guessing are the “Last Evolutions”. It definitely could be Eosmon, I think.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A bit of speculation based on the card list so far in their order but the remaining cards do something interesting..
Given that we’ve gotten Birdramon, I’m pretty sure the others are Togemon and Kabuterimon for green and Ikkakumon for blue.

Which really only leaves one red and then the two X-rare cards that I’m guessing are the “Last Evolutions”. It definitely could be Eosmon, I think.
That's possible, but it's worth noting that one of the mystery Greens is a Master Rare, and nearly all of those are Mega cards. The only Master Rare Champion is one of the Leomon cards.

Garurumon, Birdramon, and Greymon are commons, the three mystery Greens are common (stingmon), rare (matches metalgreymon and weregarurumon), and master rare

so kabuterimon, and togemon dont really fit unless theyre higher rarities for some reason (with one of them being only the second master rare champion card)

the leomon master rare is the one that can be every single ultimate card with the except of 2/3 that have too low cost for his effect, so that's prob a master rare due to basically being the most powerful champion card.

if it's them then fair enough, sucks for angemon and gatomon to be left out tho lol

edit:

also looks like there's gonna be 8 "campaign cards"? last time I recall that they did the Tri Megas.

Last edited:

Nightwing

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

That's possible, but it's worth noting that one of the mystery Greens is a Master Rare, and nearly all of those are Mega cards. The only Master Rare Champion is one of the Leomon cards.

Garurumon, Birdramon, and Greymon are commons, the three mystery Greens are common (stingmon), rare (matches metalgreymon and weregarurumon), and master rare

so kabuterimon, and togemon dont really fit unless theyre higher rarities for some reason (with one of them being only the second master rare champion card)

the leomon master rare is the one that can be every single ultimate card with the except of 2/3 that have too low cost for his effect, so that's prob a master rare due to basically being the most powerful champion card.

if it's them then fair enough, sucks for angemon and gatomon to be left out tho lol

edit:

also looks like there's gonna be 8 "campaign cards"? last time I recall that they did the Tri Megas.
Those are all really good points for sure, I definitely overlooked the rarities. Parrotmon is in the movie as seen in the first teaser, so that's one possibility for a green rare. The green master rare is definitely the odd one out in that case.

I was starting to think CB12 could be a "Last Evolution 1.5" type thing, just to feature all the updated designs for the Chosen (I mean, there's only 4 out of 14 in this set from what we know), but maybe a few of them and new cards for Adult levels like Angemon will be the Campaign cards. I'm expecting we'll get Eosmon there instead of in the set itself now.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With Eosmon and is evolved form in that trailer, now I'm curious as to if those two Greens are those two, since she seems to be related to butterflys.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the card for Ken.

Right after that added the card for Daisuke. Cleaned up the video noise from it. It wouldn't be shocking if the update for tomorrow was simply the proper preview of it.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As expected, they put up Daisuke today. Swapped the one yesterday with the new one.

wilwind

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do reprint cards have new arts? Or are they just same cards?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure the reprint cards (Greymon, Birdramon, Garurumon, etc.) shown on the first post are new artworks.

wilwind

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure the reprint cards (Greymon, Birdramon, Garurumon, etc.) shown on the first post are new artworks.
I thought those aren’t reprints? They have different names than the ones in CB02 & DS45. They are called Greymon [3], Garurumon [3], and Birdramon [2]

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought those aren’t reprints? They have different names than the ones in CB02 & DS45. They are called Greymon [3], Garurumon [3], and Birdramon [2]
Yeah those aren't reprints.

It's very likely the reprints will be the same art

wilwind

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, that’d be sad :(

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Look like all Adults having cards that look like it's belonging to Digimon 01's opening due to those backgrounds and poses.