Battle Spirits Card Images and Art from 4th Booster Set (Last Evolution)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new Digimon Card game isn't the only card game we are looking forward to art of!

With under a month to go until the Battle Spirits Digimon Last Evolution booster set is out, it looks the more formal look at the cards is starting!

The first good card image we have is of Taichi.

Because we expect even more of these to show up we're embedding thumbnails that link to larger images from our gallery.

We'll update this post as good quality card images are found.

CB-11 Collaboration Booster Digimon Last Evolution will be released on Saturday, February 29th, 2020, roughly a week after the release of Last Evolution Kizuna in Japanese theaters.

Cards from Digimon Last Evolution will be uploaded as decent quality images are found, and lower quality ones will be replaced with higher quality promo images when possible. They'll also be put in a cleaner order as more cards appear. Some of these cards have been seen before previously.

If you want to get cards from the set yourself, full booster boxes are available at Amazon Japan:
Battle Spirits Digimon Last Evolution Booster Box

Update- We have all the new cards!

And the X cards.

And then the 'secret' variants.

The first 3 are variants of the 3 X cards from CB-11 featuring new art of the Digimon in action poses, with their lower forms behind them. The last 3 are variants of 3 X cards from CB-05 featuring new art with action poses.

No clean images of these yet, these are scans from a shop in Japan, and since they are holofoil they don't scan well. (If I get ahold of these later I should be able to do reasonably decent scans.)

The rest of the cards should just be straight reprints of prior Battle Spirits Digimon cards from both prior 'new' Adventure sets (CB02 and CB05). The only 3 of note past that are the promo cards of Ophanimon Falldown Mode, Raguelmon, and Meicoomon will be included.

Falldown Mode and Raguelmon will use their reprint art from when they were included with CB03 (the 'reprint' 1.5 booster) and Meicoomon is using her original artwork.

A few more cards having alternate art wouldn't be a huge surprise, but we will see.

Update- A few more art updates.... First up...

Battle Spirits had a survey to get a printable playmat featuring Agumon- Bonds of Courage and Gabumon- Bonds of Friendship. It uses the artwork from the cards and gives us a nice look at the full artwork. Thanks to Nightwing for sending me the PDF so I could extract the image from it and share with everyone.

Also, a few of the reprint cards are slightly updated from their original versions...

The 8 X Rare cards from CB02 return as campaign cards. Each X Rare from CB02 was the final form of each main Digimon as they appeared at the end of Adventure.

They've each had the Battle Spirits 'X' symbol replaced with their associated crest.

Also, while not a card, we do have a bigger image of the new Imperialdramon Fighter Mode artwork from the set!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It looks to be him towards the end of his evolution sequence, with a misspelling even!

We also have decent renders of what booster boxes and packs look like.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, the 20th Anniversary film for Digimon Adventure, comes out February 21 in Japan and March 25th in the US.

Previous details for this card set can be found here and here.

Update- Added Imperialdramon Fighter Mode art from Battle Spirits Youtube.
Update- Added Yamato.
Update- Added Agumon. Used the Agumon card image we had from the V-Jump correction since it doesn't have sample text.
Update- Added Greymon.
Update- Added MetalGreymon.
Update- Added Birdramon.
Update- Added Gabumon.
Update- Added Garurumon.
Update- Added WereGarurumon.
Update- Added Ken.
Update- Added Daisuke from Battle Spirits Youtube. Cleaned up the video noise from it. It wouldn't be shocking if the update for tomorrow was simply the proper preview of it.
Update- Changed Daisuke out to a larger and crisper version of the card, but that has Sample text on it.
Update- Added Wormmon.
Update- Added Kabuterimon.
Update- Added Togemon.
Update- Added Plotmon.
Update- Added V-mon, packaging shots, and V-Jump info.
Update- Clean images of all cards added.
Update- Added the special cards and a few additional details. Thanks to TCG Academy for the images.
Update- Added playmat and campaign cards.

Last edited:

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool! can't wait to put my hands in this Box, is someone know if is possible to place the preorder already? and in wich site?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking forward to the amazing artworks battle spirits has come to give us. Altho i feel like we're in for a lot of reprints

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking forward to the amazing artworks battle spirits has come to give us. Altho i feel like we're in for a lot of reprints
Well in my case it's a good thing, since the older booster box is too expensive :p

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting that one of Taichi’s thingums is purple. Wonder if that’s because of SkullGreymon.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting that one of Taichi’s thingums is purple. Wonder if that’s because of SkullGreymon.
Maybe, or maybe because in the protagonist Dan of BS is always associate at the red and purple gem, and since Tai is the protagonist of Digimon, maybe bushiroad want to keep this connection.
But i think that your motivation it's better :D

Lalo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe, or maybe because in the protagonist Dan of BS is always associate at the red and purple gem, and since Tai is the protagonist of Digimon, maybe bushiroad want to keep this connection.
But i think that your motivation it's better :D
It's because of Metalgarurumon. Agumon's line is Red, while Gabumon's line is Purple. Omegamon is both, so this card is meant to work in a Red deck, or a Red/Purple deck for Omegamon.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not an image of the card itself, but added a decent image of the Imperialdramon Fighter Mode art from the set.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added Yamato

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool! can't wait to put my hands in this Box, is someone know if is possible to place the preorder already? and in wich site?
Added the Amazon pre-order link for a booster box.

Shipping is a massive cost for something this big/heavy though.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh that Imperialdramon art. Hello new phone background.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added Agumon.

Used the Agumon image from the V-Jump correction. Double checked that it matched exactly the 'final' card image Battle Spirits put up. The only difference was the lack of the 'sample' text on the V-Jump card.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
According to the admins at the battle spirits wiki, there will be 22 new cards and 53 reprints.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
According to the admins at the battle spirits wiki, there will be 22 new cards and 53 reprints.
We've known that for some time.

It's written on the cards.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added Greymon.

wilwind

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, the shipping is more expensive than the cards themselves. XD

Considering they have so many reprints and I only care about the 8 digidestined cards, should I still buy CB02 and CB03 or just these, you guys think?

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Considering they have so many reprints and I only care about the 8 digidestined cards, should I still buy CB02 and CB03 or just these, you guys think?
the older CB are difficult to obtain and the price is very high (120/130$ per box), so i don't know if is a good choice.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added MetalGreymon.

Lobomon is correct, nabbing a full box for 8 cards is probably a bad choice as far as saving money.

I guess the question is, if you want cards of just the 8 kids, as far as I recall they don't exist in the sets you were looking at.

CB02/03 didn't have any cards for the kids that I remember...

Neither did the later 02/tri. set. The starter deck that went with the 02/tri. booster had cards with Adventure Taichi and Yamato on them.

The new set it looks like it's just Kizuna Taichi, Yamato, Daisuke, and Ken.

wilwind

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added MetalGreymon.

Lobomon is correct, nabbing a full box for 8 cards is probably a bad choice as far as saving money.

I guess the question is, if you want cards of just the 8 kids, as far as I recall they don't exist in the sets you were looking at.

Neither did the later 02/tri. set. The starter deck that went with the 02/tri. booster had cards with Adventure Taichi and Yamato on them.

Oh sorry, I meant I want the cards of 8 Digidestined-mons and their evos XD
But yeah, 8 of them are X-Rares, and 10+ are Rares so even if I buy 2-3 booster boxes, I may not get them all. Just sad cause I don't think they'll be featured in CB11.
I wish I can buy them individually somewhere...

Thanks tho!

Added MetalGreymon.

Also, I noticed that some cards (Lillymon, Zudomon, Garudamon, etc) have alternate arts. Are they available in CB02 too or only CB03?

Last edited by a moderator: