MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So this is interesting...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Bandai Digimon Twitter has posted a teaser for the upcoming March cover issue of V-Jump.

They say they can't give any details for now, but that it's packed with things we will want to see.

They also mention that the March issue of V-Jump is an extra large issue and has Yu-Gi-Oh Sevens on the cover.

Most often Bandai V-Jump teasers for Digimon have been to show a bit of the Digimon section text header to give an idea of what it might be about, but this time it's nothing.

A Digimon livestream is scheduled for January 24th in Japan. Also a Digimon TV series was seemingly announced early as part of Fathom releasing Last Evolution Kizuna in US theaters for a night.

So on top of the movie coming out in February, with all the upcoming collaborations that also entails, we are getting more than a whiff that we are getting more announced.

Or Bandai is overselling things, which they've done before. Although this time it feels like they are pushing harder than they generally have when it's been little to nothing.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, the 20th Anniversary film for Digimon Adventure, comes out February 21 in Japan and March 25th in the US.

AliceKaninchenbau

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's going to be interesting to see if there will be any info on the "new series"... 'Cause it took App Monsters like 5-6 months to begin airing on TV after it was first announced, so if the new series is as far into production as Appmon was when it was announced, then the earliest time this new series could begin is in June!šŸ¤”šŸ˜± So soon!

Last edited:

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg new manga? Yes please, I love reading those.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This would be really nice. Happy to hear there's something happening. Oh hey, YuGiOh 7s. ...VRAINS sure ended soon. Was kind of weird.

Nagatem

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Iā€™m so sad vrains ended sooner then the others, it was so good....., sevens has me scared from the Younger characters to the new signature monster, but we will see

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New manga would be cool. Now that a new Adventure anime has been announced, I wonder if the announcement at the Fathom showings of Last Evolution will be an announcement of a dub of the new show to debut later this year?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New manga would be cool. Now that a new Adventure anime has been announced, I wonder if the announcement at the Fathom showings of Last Evolution will be an announcement of a dub of the new show to debut later this year?
The Fatham showing is subbed, so unlikely. If they did something like that it'd be with a dub of LE.