MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Potential free stuff is good...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai is running a contest through the Digimon Games Twitter to celebrate the launch of Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition this week.

The contest is pretty simple: (US and Canada only)
Follow the Digimon Games Twitter.
Retweet this tweet about the contest.
Reply to the same tweet with the name of your favorite Digimon.

Three winners will get Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition (platform of their choice), one Digimon Squishable plush, a Digimon Funko Pop, and one clear folder (the image shown appears to be the same one they gave away at Anime Expo.)

The contest closes October 22nd, and winners will be selected randomly at noon that day.

The game is out this Friday.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition for Switch is currently available to pre-order for $50 on Amazon: (Affiliate link)
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

Nintendo eShop pre-orders aren't currently open, but a page is listed.
Steam pre-orders aren't currently open.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They waited three hours before they said "US and Canada only". Well that sucks, good luck to everyone else.

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there like a page with more contest details, like the standard legalese that tends to include "Not valid in Quebec and Rhode Island, etc."?

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ohh cool. I'll save this to enter when I get home. Cyber Sleuth is the one game that makes me slightly interested in getting a Nintendo Switch just to play it.

Cenrji

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tempting to enter, but I already preordered Cyber Sleuth on the Switch months back. Although, I have to adore that Agumon plush...

Not sorry to show this.

Ohh cool. I'll save this to enter when I get home. Cyber Sleuth is the one game that makes me slightly interested in getting a Nintendo Switch just to play it.
Maybe I'm not one to tell you, but don't just stop at Cyber Sleuth, the Switch does have a lot of good games on there though. There's also the upcoming Survive too.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is kind of weird to see someone say that but that's not important. Anyway, I just might do this just so I can get the game free. Everything else is icing.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tempting to enter, but I already preordered Cyber Sleuth on the Switch months back. Although, I have to adore that Agumon plush...
I joined for the plushies and poster etc, and would sell the game. If it was game only I wouldn't have (not that it matters when no UK any more, but still, you can enter for more than just the game)