Bandai Namco Play Anime Live Livestream on July 22nd, Hopefully Digimon is Included?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Bandai Namco has announced that they will be doing a livestream as part of their 'Play Anime' branding on July 22nd at 4pm Pacific called Play Anime Live. It will have news and trailers for anime related Bandai Namco games, and also includes Q&As with developers and giveaways.

To be clear, at this time there is no specific announcement of anything Digimon related appearing at the event, but this would be the logical event for any updates or information.

The livestream will be on the Bandai Namco pages on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook Live.

We have an inquiry in with Bandai Namco on if they can at least confirm an appearance by Digimon, in any form, in the livestream.

The image above is an old Play Anime image, as no image was included.

Attachments

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess this'll be our best chance to know if Survive is still going to release this year, if they're going to release a port in its place, or if there'll simply be nothing Digimon-related this year.

I'm sort of expecting the later.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a funny thing, I would normally say the usual "I wish to see some more Survive", but thinking about it I reckon I've reached the point where we've seen enough footage of it and I'd rather just go in blind from here. That said, I certainly wouldn't be averse to getting the expected release date. :p

Anyways, I'm keeping any and all expectations real low as usual. :unsure:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Please give us the news we all want, anime gods.

If there was a place for Survive news this would be it.

Piers

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anime game debuts are typically dedicated to magazines and YouTube videos.
We all know this livestream is going to be full of DLC and ports.

Bonus points if they end it with claps and a "Let's all continue to support Bandai-Namco games!!"

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is good. I really hope we get some kind of info. These are usually fun to watch.