Bandai Mania Tour of Digimon Museum- Exhibition Overview & the New Mascot Costumes

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Bandai Mania has done a tour of the Digimon Museum! The event is only this weekend (and in only one location), so a bit of a tour is good.

The video is over 30 minutes, so goes over a decent bit.

Also, the introduction bit features the hosts with the existing Agumon and Gammamon mascots, while also featuring the new V-mon and Guilmon mascots.

Prior info on the museum can be found here and here.

Attachments

• 【バンダイ公式】「デジタルモンスター25周年展~デジモンミュージアム~」最速イベントレポート!これまで発売された液晶玩具や140点以上のイラストなど展示物が目白押し!視聴者プレゼントも!【...jpg
    【バンダイ公式】「デジタルモンスター25周年展~デジモンミュージアム~」最速イベントレポート!これまで発売された液晶玩具や140点以上のイラストなど展示物が目白押し!視聴者プレゼントも!【...jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 8,075

Olive

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I keep wondering what the heck that prototype is.
I thought it would be a prototype of an OG, because I’ve seen some original sketches (I also think some were in the illustration book),
but I know people want it to have something to do with what they are releasing.
It’s all up in the air at this point though who knows.

Edit: You can see the four icon menu, so if that sways your opinion, there’s that.

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It appears to be not 'quite' a literal one off prototype, but rather a testbed (that they call the Digimon Dock) to test various things. Likely allowing quick swapping of various parts to test them, etc. while prototyping and otherwise checking. Without further details, the light I would guess is to show that power is fed properly.

Based on them having a CGI render of it, which we saw in the image the other day, it almost certainly isn't from the original release. Likely the 20th, possibly still in use past that up until now potentially.

But we'll see if we get further information about it.