Bandai Mania Tour of Bandai Booth at Tokyo Toy Fair- Replacement Vital Bracelet BE Bands Coming

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Bandai Mania has done a tour of the Bandai booth at the Tokyo Toy Fair (where the Vital Bracelet BE was formally shown off.)

Most of the tour and mini-Q&A segments have nothing to do with Digimon, and the BE section is mostly details we know, although there was one new bit...

bandaibooth_june17_2022.jpg

Replacement color bands will be made available.

Thus far, as far as official bands have gone for the Vital Bracelet, I believe the only one you could buy was the slightly longer band.

Prior Vital Bracelet BE & Digivice VV details can be found here and here.

Thanks to A_n_ochan for the heads up.

Attachments

• 【バンダイ公式】東京おもちゃショー2022 バンダイ_BANDAI SPRITSブースの注目ブース巡り!『ウルトラマンデッカー』アイテムや、たまごっちアイテムなど注目の最新玩具が勢揃い!【...jpg
    【バンダイ公式】東京おもちゃショー2022 バンダイ_BANDAI SPRITSブースの注目ブース巡り!『ウルトラマンデッカー』アイテムや、たまごっちアイテムなど注目の最新玩具が勢揃い!【...jpg
    214 KB · Views: 8,328

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the official "longer" band was even just an extender, not a replacement, so allowing for customizability is really nice! I'm sure they saw the aftermarket for parts and wanted to get in on it lol. But maybe I won't get the VV after all, depends on what kind of color options they have.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the official "longer" band was even just an extender, not a replacement, so allowing for customizability is really nice! I'm sure they saw the aftermarket for parts and wanted to get in on it lol. But maybe I won't get the VV after all, depends on what kind of color options they have.

It was a full replacement.