Bandai Digimon Christmas Art

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fun little pre-Christmas gift from Bandai...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a few hours before Christmas in Japan and the Bandai Digimon Twitter put up a fun piece of art for the season!

It's a fun image featuring Jyureimon as a Christmas tree, decorated with Pickmons (and a few other Digimon) along with a Starmon on top of the tree. Various baby Digimon (and MarineAngemons) are around for a Christmas party all dressed up and exchanging gifts with a Christmas cake in the middle.

And a quicky translation of the text with it:
Everyone decorated Jyureimon together, and it became a beautiful Christmas tree. The big Christmas cake is also ready, and it's a fun Christmas Party! Have a wonderful day!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is one of the cutest Digimon arts I've ever seen, I really like it. I would've liked a little more variety than using a few Digimon a few times but oh well.

Christmas Tree Cherrymon is nice, though it just makes me want actual Christmas Digimon, we only really have SantaAgumon. Since NoblePumpkinmon was made for Haloween basically, I'd like to see some sort of Christmas Digimon.

Oh and I hope they watch out for that DemiMeramon, he could accidentally burn down that tree monster.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seriously, the potential for cuteness overload with Digimon never ceases to amaze me. And that's a good thing!

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love how Digimon can be cute one moment, and battle ready majestic the next.

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aww, now that’s a cute piece of artwork. The Bandai Digimon Twitter is one of the best things to happen to Digimon in recent years!

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love that art! (Also I’m very happy they’re using Xros Wars Digimon!)

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Giromon. Good to remember him again.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aww, cute piece of art. Nice variety (Fusion representation, a rare sight), even a DemiMeramon.