Banchou/Bantyo Leomon

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I read somewhere that BanchouLeomon is the first of five digimon to earn the title "Banchou"...

Whata re the other four digimon, if they're known?

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
he is the only one at the moment with the name Banchou/Bantyo - the others if they truely exist (and this is the first time i've heard it mentioned so what was the source) they haven't been given names

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really don't remember where I heard it....

It might have been from his profile on the Japanese site....

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, there's going to be more gang member digimon?

Spiffy is Glory

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it'd be extremely interesting if there were more Bantyo digimon out there. BantyoLeomon can't be part of a vigilante gang if he's by himself.

I wonder if it'd be other noble digimon in the seasons, such as Ogremon or Renamon. But then again, I don't have a translator on my computer, so I can't really see the link too well, or at all for that matter. XD

Spiffy is Glory

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All your base are belong to us. o_o

Ah, nonetheless, thank you very much! I got the main idea of it, even if it broke my brain. =D I offer a shiny nickle in return.

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Banchou Leomon
Beast Man type Digimon that lives faithfully on what it believes is "Justice". Only Digimon that have a huge streak of victories (without breaking their spirit), can acquire the title of "Banchou", and only 5 Digimon have been confirmed to acquire this title. Anyone that it recognizes as "evil" or obstructs its view of "Justice", even if it were the Royal Knights or 3 Great Angels, Banchou Leomon would go out to eliminate them. It wears the GAKU-RAN (long school jacket) on its shoulders, which has the ability to nullify the enemy's physical attack by 89.9%. Its attacks are, Flash Banchou Punch, which he brings his fighting spirit to the maximum and releases it from his fist, and Shishi Raouzan, in which he uses his sword Man's Spirit.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's very interesting. So there's five banchos? I wonder who the others could be.

Aether Wing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What I want to know is if BanchouLeomon's sense of justice is something we'd agree with...

...What?  The Royal Knights thought what they doing was just...

Rax-Blackcat

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aether Wing said:
What I want to know is if BanchouLeomon's sense of justice is something we'd agree with...

...What?  The Royal Knights thought what they doing was just...
Well, like some Ogremon, he may follow the code of the lone wolf, or something like that. Saw that Adventure episode today but I cant remeber well.

Remember that not all Digimon do what they are supposed to do, some Ogremon are just obsessed with beating a Leomon while others form a gang and steal stuff. In the same way while all BanchouLeomon are great warriors, some may fight for a wrong cause.

Spiffy is Glory

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It can also be a question of if their group is similar to the Royal Knights in the Evolution movie. Perhaps they have a Dukemon vs Omegamon situation, as well, where some agree to disagree on what's "right".

onkeikun

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aether Wing said:

...What? The Royal Knights thought what they doing was just...
I'm just gonna agree with what Masaru said in ep 28 in this one --> "There are no evil banchou!" At least, for the BantyoLeomon in Savers. Who knows what the other Bantyo's are thinking.

Whoa, his gakuran can nullify the enemy's attack... sooo cooooool.

Seraphimon12

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is just a thought, but it is a possibility that when they refer to five Bantyo's, they are referring to five Leomon who have the title Bantyo, meaning there are five BantyoLeomon.