August V-Jump- Demon Lords X forms, ReArise Part 1 Climax, New Figure, Tower Records!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
V-Jump time!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's just about time for the August issue of V-Jump to come out and we have everything early!

First up, over both pages are images of all 7 X forms of the Seven Great Demon Lords and the new V-Pets. This is a nice way to end a day full of news about them and the new V-Pets. We'll have translations of the text bits soon.

The first page also mentions that ReArise is going to be finishing Part 1 of it's main story.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We have the rest of the Demon Lords info..

Update- Thanks to garm we have translations for the 6 new X forms.

Leviamon (X-Antibody)
It has gained the ability to fly, propelled by spouting out energy. The power of its envy is such that it can sink even an entire continent into the ocean.

Lilithmon (X-Antibody)
Its obsession with beauty led it to attain this youthful, seductive appearance. It invades the hearts of those captivated by it and turns them into mindless puppets.

Demon (X-Antibody)
It grows stronger as its rage builds; once its rage accumulates past its limits, Demon bursts with power that allows it to surpass even that Super-Ultimate Digimon!

Belphemon (X-Antibody)
It rampages around, seeking to destroy not only whatever enters its field of vision, but even their hearts. It emits crimson energy that turns all it touches to dust.

Barbamon (X-Antibody)
It has powered-up by fusing its demonic staff, Death Lure, with its right arm. It uses its crown [crest?] of greed to turn the Digicores it has captured into treasure.

Lucemon (X-Antibody)
Despite being a Demon Lord Digimon, it possesses golden wings like that of an Angel Digimon. Both its strength and intelligence have improved vastly from before, and it runs wild as the avatar of destruction and creation.

Page 2 also has a few other things of note...

First up, a new figure! This time it's a new Ultimate Image figure, branded Ultimate Image X, since it's of a popular X-Antibody Digimon, Omegamon X! They used As'Maria's illustration to make a 3d representation, as they've done with other Capsule Mascot figures. The figure will go up for pre-order in June (not that many days left in the month, so soon!)

We also get an update about the Tower Records Digimon Adventure 20th event. It previews the new artwork, which shows the Adventure partners in band gear playing instruments. The Tower Records Cafe will have a Digimon themed menu and exclusive goods. It begins July 13th and it appears (if I'm making out the text correctly) Seki Hiromi will be there when it opens.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Last up is the social media art corner. It shows off a previously existing image of Agumon, Gabumon, Gaomon, and Savers Agumon eating riceballs on Onigiri Day (June 18th), but Agumon is a bit of a glutton. Update- Updated the description and added a better picture which Soh Moriyama posted to his Twitter.)

Thanks to akatuki_d30 for the images and onkei for some translated details.

Update- Thanks to alphamon_ouryuken for bringing some larger shots of the Demon Lords to our attention. We aren't currently sure of who took the images or if the other 2 were done also. I've done some minor editing on some of them, and resizing on all of them, to make them more viewable.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Update- Some more, better shots, of all 7 thanks to IxLOVExDigiMon.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The gift that keeps on giving. Hope we'll get clearer pictures soon. Most interesting thing is how Leviamon seems to have wings now, and how all of them seems to incorporate their Sin Crests in their designs. Beelzemon X is an exception, but it's incorporated into his special attack.

Also, is that silhouette on the bottom of the right-hand page possibly Herissmon's regular Mega?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aww, poor Sleep Mode didn't get one. Didn't think they'd all get X forms but there we go I guess lol.

Tower Records was used in Cyber/Hacker's too, so this is another cross over with them.

And the silhouette does appear to look like the normal Mega for Herissmon. Maybe we'll get him in the next chapter. No official art of GM? shame lol, last month they teased the evil one, then didn't show us anything the month after. I mean I know we've seen it anyway lol but an official art would've been nice.

Digimon'sDigitalWill

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not into X-Antibody Digimons, but how many of these X Demon Lords are new? I think that Lucemon is new, but not too sure overall/about the rest.

Side Question: Was last V-Jump's interview ever translated in full?

Last edited:

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Beelzemon X was part of the original wave of X-Antibodies.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Loving the X designs. Some are a little basic (Belphemon, Barbamon), others are totally killer (Daemon, Leviamon). Hopefully Lucemon SL gets one too... and maybe Ogudomon?

Curious to see what the Ultimate Image X looks like. Haven't even seen the Merciful Mode in person yet, so I probably won't pre-order, but it'll be interesting. (And on the unofficial side, Tungmung's fig is pretty decent).

Glad X is getting all this love.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh how nice they gave that symbol to Beelzemon X in attack pose.

Leviamon X now looks even more demonic with... The horns and wings (Dynasmon X vibes) But it seems he is equipped with some kind of the helmet at its nose?

Belphemon X is kinda disappointing I guess I probably favor the green glowing claws and the beast posing.

Barbamon X image is way darker. Impossible to tell. But look like getting X antibody broke its spine as if he looks old lol

Now with full picture of Demon X, I think the reason is why he look less scary because this artstyle almost resembles to V-tamer's artstyle just with X-design traits. But I like how he look.

I cannot believe how fast the whole SGDL got completed in obtaining X antibodies before Royal Knights! Now to Olympus twelve with x antibodies in... Next few years.

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to cuddle them all.

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All at once?! Oh Bandai, you are too good to me. It’s a bit hard to make all the details out currently but I can already tell Lilithmon and Leviamon are going to look freaking awesome. So excited to see more!

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For some reason Barbamon is giving me Skeksis vibes.

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I definitely need a better look at all of these new X forms but getting a more clear look at Lilithmon, I absolutely love her new design and how her Crest is the pattern on of her butterfly wings

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If As'Maria is doing the Demon Lord's X-Antibody, we will have better pictures with more detail soon. As'Maria is very good in detailing his artwork on Digimon by going overboard on the design.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think As'Maria was doing well with Leviamon X's design with Dynasmon X vibes. Lilithmon X and Barbamon X were probably drawn by Jintrix artist. Demon X and Belphemon X are a bit hard to judge. Due to Demon X's artstyle is so similar to V-tamer artist's unique artstyle who always love to draw the claws and buffed body shapes in the same details.

Belphemon X isn't enough to judge in such small picture. Lucemon X was obviously drawn by Kenji.

Nagatem

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lucemon looks like he’s from JOJO
and i love it, Heaven ascended DIO, I mean lucemon confirmed

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated with better images of a few of the Demon Lords.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What the Hades?! Leviamon X's jaw split! In Alien style! Cannot tell its bottom part if it's bottom part is octopus or two tails into tentacles?

So Belphemon X's head isn't tiny but because of that golden jaw armor! Glad it didn't make his head looked so tiny.
So gangsta chains are still there! Good! Surprised all the bear claws on its shoulders and the kneecaps turned into X armor, usually the armor will always get X designs not Kagemaru's artstyle.

EDITED:

Mmm Barbamon X sure look like he is the old man king who broke his back. His tengu mask's nose shortened and he look somewhat Egyptian...
Both of arms are in the design are pretty interesting. No more greedy jewelries to wear but instead of hardcore accessories and unknown digimon skull armor worn...

Last edited:

sirtao

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking quite Over Heaven there, Lucemon.

Barbamon looks more like a Lich

Demon reminds me more of BelialVamdemon than Demon SuperUltimate

Waiting for a better Lilithmon picture.

Unconvinced by Leviamon and Belphemon, but, again, need better pic. I wonder if Belphemon will keep his dual modes?

An interesting design element shared is they all have their Crest