AtlurKabuterimon & Option Card Testament Card Previews for Booster Set 1

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

2 more new cards from the Digimon Card Game!

The Digimon Card Game Twitter (2) has updated again with a look at 2 more cards from Booster Set 1 New Evolution. This time it's AtlurKabuterimon and the option card, Testament.

The artwork looks good, but the scaling issues continue. AtlurKabuterimon has a slightly 'sharper' look than we tend to see for him, giving him a sort of slim almost organic mecha type feel. The option card Testament features some very impressive artwork of Seraphimon.

Booster Set 1 is scheduled to release on May 15th.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 1:

Attachments

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
this was uploaded as I watching rhinoceros beetle videos and holding my Digivolving Spirits Tentomon/Altur Kabuterimon, ironically enough, and I was updating my PS4 to raise a Kabuterimon line in Cyber Sleuth. I grew a compulsive desire to raise a rhino beetle late last night so the timing of this card reveal is a tad eerie for me

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Every card I have seen has amazing artwork. You can tell they have put alot of effort into this game.

Odditude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully that effort also translates to sales. And with enough sales, there will hopefully also be an English release :D

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone able to tell me whether Testament is a suicide attack like in Seraphimon's profile?

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nope
"Until the end of your opponent’s next turn, 1 of your Digimon gets <<Blocker>> (When your opponent’s Digimon attacks, you may Rest this Active Digimon to make it the target of that attack.) "

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That sounds really useful for a defensive deck like Heaven's Yellow. Man I so want these cards in English!

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nope
"Until the end of your opponent’s next turn, 1 of your Digimon gets <<Blocker>> (When your opponent’s Digimon attacks, you may Rest this Active Digimon to make it the target of that attack.) "
yes! Keywords! Formatting in card games is important or else we get Yu-Gi-Oh's clutter so this trivial thing excites me as I really like keywords. Now I hope we get what I love even more - flavor text~