Are we going to get trio's true megas in Ghost Game?

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What if GulusGammamon gets its own Perfect? A virus dragon based on other space phenomenon, black hole?
Blackholdramon, Blackhorumon?
it's not a variant of Holdramon or Horumon. And by its name, it might be the first digimon named Black but not a "black variant." Very fitting theme for the Perfect form of the Jet-Black Gammamon.

Kiiro

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Canoweissmon being an "incomplete" version of Gulus' potential true Perfect form would be nice, but I think we'll just have a stronger Canoweissmon once Gulus comes around, and then a warp evolution to the Ultimate.
Regardless, I would like the last evolution to be a Virus. Seeing as the other two having consistent attributes, having one of each attribute (except Free) for an Ultimate would be more satisfying.
I'm waiting eagerly for the Gammamon BE Memory to arrive, hopefully it can reveal the full evolution tree.

Shelly

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully they will get introduce around Xmas time.

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah, oh yeah! The BE Dim line-ups are being revealed, and I am a happy camper. ^^

Looks like my guess about Gulus getting a Perfect was spot on. Though, it looks like Gammamon is going to get an Ultimate from Canoweissmon. However, the BE Dim also has a hidden Ultimate, and its silhouette looks quite a bit like Gulus.

PCN24454

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I said earlier that Gammamon's Virus typing feels like a fake-out given that Vaccines ended up becoming his "main" evolutions, but now I'm starting to wonder: what if Canoweissmon was actually the fake-out? Considering GulusGammamon became relevent again fairly recently, and there are no indications that Ghost Game's set to end anytime soon despite coming up on a year since its debut, I could see them taking the time to have Gammamon explore his dark evolution route, hopefully resulting in an alternate Perfect and subsequent Ultimate.
It's more that the Gulus line is what Gammamon would turn into if he wasn't synched with Hiro. In that sense, we shouldn't be looking for "main" lines at all.

MillsburyMedia

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey. I am new to this thread and conversation. After seeing the new DIMs... I wonder how or what conditions is met that will cause Gulus to evolve further.

I apologize if it is still considered spoilery. I'm trying not to say the names or if he has a perfect form or not.