Are we going to get trio's true megas in Ghost Game?

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope we can get a Virus in the group again for the final forms. Still really disappointed that they pulled a bait-and-switch with Gammamon like that, though given how Lamortmon's turning more feral, maybe he could make a switch in turn. That, or Gammamon somehow goes full-circle after embracing his dark side or something. If nothing else, I suppose there's our Green Ranger Espimon (whom I can hope maintains a consistent attribute through its evo chain). Just spare us from having a repeat of the Adventure and Savers groups, for god's sake.

JR9386

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope we can get a Virus in the group again for the final forms. Still really disappointed that they pulled a bait-and-switch with Gammamon like that, though given how Lamortmon's turning more feral, maybe he could make a switch in turn. That, or Gammamon somehow goes full-circle after embracing his dark side or something. If nothing else, I suppose there's our Green Ranger Espimon (whom I can hope maintains a consistent attribute through its evo chain). Just spare us from having a repeat of the Adventure and Savers groups, for god's sake.
I could see Jellymon being a Virus type Mega if they embraced her potential to be Scylla/Carybidis. It fits with Frontier's transition from Ranamon to Calamaramon, but we shall see.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah agreed it'd be a bit of a let down to just use an existing mon- especially after the great designs that are the perfect levels but at least at the moment we cant rule that sort of possiblity out.

I mean something like Lamort>SaberLeo would be a huge let down for sure. But hey if we get megas revealed with the VV then grats on them for actually holding out on reveals.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We have to wait for the next V-Pet which will probably come out when we get the Megas I'm very sure. & I'm also sure it'll be new mons. Of course.

JR9386

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah agreed it'd be a bit of a let down to just use an existing mon- especially after the great designs that are the perfect levels but at least at the moment we cant rule that sort of possiblity out.

I mean something like Lamort>SaberLeo would be a huge let down for sure. But hey if we get megas revealed with the VV then grats on them for actually holding out on reveals.

We have to wait for the next V-Pet which will probably come out when we get the Megas I'm very sure. & I'm also sure it'll be new mons. Of course.

I've been holding out on getting a Vital Bracelet for that reason. :