MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The finale of the Appmon manga!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The second volume of the Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters manga is scheduled for release on October 4th for 400 yen, the day after the 3rd Appmon DVD-Box.

This volume contains the second half of the manga series, including it's end.

The Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters manga was by Naoki Akamine.

The image above is the cover from a preview in V-Jump. Perspective correction and a bit of touch up was done to make it easier for viewing.

We don't currently know if there will be a bonus item included, like the card with Volume 1.

It can be pre-ordered right now (CDJapan affiliate link.)

Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters Manga Volume 2

Digimon Universe: AppliMonsters Manga Volume 1 is also still available to order. We did a full breakdown of Volume 1 when it came out.

At the moment there is no news on if Appmon Gakuen, the Appmon manga that ran in Saikyo Jump will get a volume collection.

Thanks to ukyou for the initial image.

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The art really nice, almost didn't recognize Yuujin and Knight though.
Also, Gaiamon hair is red?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now I'm curious... is there are a list of differences between Appmon manga and anime? I guess this deserves its own topic...

There are a few in the Appmon section of the forum.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I kind of like the art used in the manga. It's weird, different, but amazing in its own particular way. Warudamon looks particularly gorgeous there. If I can save some money I'll definetely pick up the two volumes for collection purposes.

Now I'm curious... is there are a list of differences between Appmon manga and anime? I guess this deserves its own topic...

There are a few in the Appmon section of the forum.
I don't think there's really something similar to what Exiled suggested, at most a summary featuring the most notable points of each chapter.