Appmon Lineup of the Anime compiled from Opening and Ending, now with updates

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This has its own separate thread because, while I guess the opening and ending are technically part of the first episode, much of this could nevertheless be considered spoilers for the anime.

Anyway, the ending featured a long pan over images of various characters, their appmon and also there were quite a few Appmon icons on screen. Thanks to Cyber Arena we already know who most of these Icons belong to.
I spliced together a full image of the shot here:

Image Thumbnail (custom)
(Warning: Full image is enormous...)

...And here's the list of all Appmon icons I noticed:
(from right to left, and top to bottom)
Callmon (only partial)
Racemon
Batterymon
(Unidentified partial Grey Icon)
Pekomon
Messemon[1]
Aidmon
DoGatchmon[2]
(Unidentified red partial Icon)
Navimon[2]
Shotmon[4C]
Resshamon
Jetmon
Dokamon[5]
Pokomon
Weathermon
Rocketmon
Sukashimon
Prerorimon[6]
Dressmon[5]
Compassmon
Dosukomon[6]
Yadomon
Newsmon
Kaimon
Savemon
Roleplaymon[3]
Cameramon[1]
Copypemon
Kakeimon
Kabemon
Ecomon
Gatchmon[1]
Mediamon[8]
Cardmon
Spamon
Pipomon
Dougamon[8]
Recomon[8]
Supplemon
Musimon[7]
Watchmon[7]
Drawmon
Tellermon
Gomimon[6]
Bookmon
Kosomon[11]
Tyutomon[9]
MCmon[9]
Mailmon[3]
Gashamon
Luckmon
Sleepmon[4]
Denpamon
Hackmon[3]
Viramon
Trickmon
Jammingmon
Onmon
Offmon
Mienumon[4]
Jishomon

There were a few Appmon that were in the Opening but not in Ending:
Puzzlemon
Protecmon
Addmon
Mirrormon
Musclemon
Tsubumon
Lightmon
Tapmon
Flickmon
Medicmon
Weatherdramon

And finally... Appmon that have shown up during the Episodes but were neither in the ending or opening (in order of appearances this time):
Sukashimon[3]
Scopemon[4]
Sakushimon[4]

If I have missed or misidentified any of these Appmon feel free to comment...

From the fact that there are almost no super grade Appmon among those listed I'd say that we're looking at the lineup for the first half of the series and after that we'll be getting a new opening. Also the only Super grade appmon that doesn't seem affiliated with the protagonist's buddy appmon (like DoGatchmon and Dosukomon) seems to be Mienumon. I'm kinda intrigued about what role it will play.
Also the fact that Onmon and Offmon are part of the list could mean that there might be some connections to the 3DS game, but we'll see about that.

Last edited:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Notice Perorimon, Recordmon, and Protecmon are next to their fusees, but Navimon is all the way over next to Ai and Yuujin?

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
little update notice

Basically just to see how well the list from the ending matches up to actual appearances in the anime I'll update it after each episode, going through the appmon that appeared and putting their debut episode in brackets behind them.
For Appmon that only appeared as Appmon chips (so far only Shotmon fits that bill), I'll append a "C" after the episode number to designate it as "chip only" and if it shows up physically in another episode, I'll add it as a second number.
I also made a new category for appmon that were in neither ending nor opening (so far all of them are Super grade).

Last edited: