Appmon in Animedia, Updated- More of the Art and Text

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The next issue of Animedia will have a new art image of Appmon in it.

Image Thumbnail

For some reason the preview just looks super gorgeous.

It's obviously really cropped, but the colors just look so bold it's sort of hard to not just go 'wow' looking at it.

Full image will hopefully be soon (I believe the new issue is actually out today...)

Update- We can see more of the image along with some of the text surrounding it thanks to Appmon's Twitter.

Image Thumbnail

The speech bubbles are general character information, not dialogue as the bubbles would suggest.

The issue will also include comments from producer Nagatomi.

Thanks to AmEv7Fam for the heads up.

SuperStarlite

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Exactly what I thought, just "wow!". Can't wait to see the full image. I see Yuujin next to him, and books behind him. My guess is he's with his friends at school, library probably.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Exactly what I thought, just "wow!". Can't wait to see the full image. I see Yuujin next to him, and books behind him. My guess is he's with his friends at school, library probably.
Inb4 it's his bedroom. I would have thought Haru actually read comics though. *strokes chin* I guess the "friends that aren't Digidestined" is being used again. HOpefully it'll be pulled off better this time. Since you can see Gatchimon too.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While not Appmon related, the same issue of Animedia has a poster and an article, seemingly about KoD (or possibly just tri. in general.)

http://withthewill.net/threads/16421

Appmon image discussion here, Yamato in the other thread please.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
News post has been updated with more of the image along with what other Appmon content the issue will contain.