AppliMonsters Episode 51: An Artificial Intelligence's Dream

TheCyberSleuth

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
calling it now that the "nooo" guy was the black appli driver all along. (this would explain him being near every virus infected appmon)

On a more serious note, I wonder if Knight stayed in the AR field to avoid Leviathan's plan so he could stay human (not an app) and come back last minute to fight Leviathan. I'm really hoping for this.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They briefly show the Nooo guy as having been applified into one of the chips in this episode though...

I think if the next episode doesn't show us Knight or the black applidriver, we can safely assume that the black applidriver -was- Knight. I am 100% sure that Knight didn't kill himself. That's just not the kind of show this is. They've gotten a lot darker by showing people getting 'blendered' into app-chips, but you'll notice that this is as close to 'death' as Digimon Universe will allow. So don't expect a suicide plot to be popping up.

(Especially in JAPAN. That's just not something that kids shows in Japan are allowed to tackle. If there's a counter-example, I'd be interested to see how Japan would tackle that subject for children, though.)

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Noooo guy not getting his own scene is terrible. Honestly makes the ending borderline unwatchable!

Jokes aside, neat ep. The next ep's gonna feel super rushed though.

TheCyberSleuth

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jokes aside, neat ep. The next ep's gonna feel super rushed though.
I'm hoping that there'll be an epilogue of some sort. It looks as though the appli drivers have pretty much already won, apart from haru who's falling to his death and has no one to save him (except Knight who may or may not have killed himself) because the God Appmon are inside leviathan, and everything will be done relatively quickly akin to the first two finales of digimon.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My bet is on Owl-Minerva catching Haru. She hasn't done much of anything else in the series, it seems.

LucasPSI

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a feeling yuujin will be the one to catch him to show that "yuujin" is still there. And then of course he'll take a step back and wonder why he saved him, then remember the applidrive question, before going evil again for the ending.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One of the shots from the "next episode" preview kinda made it look like Yuujin is going to save Haru from falling.

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One of the shots from the "next episode" preview kinda made it look like Yuujin is going to save Haru from falling.
Yuujin: Haru!
*Jump*
Haru: Yuujin! You come?
Yuujin: Of course, you are my best friend after all.
Haru: Yuujin... Umh...
Yuujin: Yes Haru?
Haru: We're still falling.
Yuujin: Oh sh-
Haru: Quick, use the force Yuujin!
Yuujin: I don't know how!
*Fall*

Leviathan: Just as planned.

Stu_23

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing Eri trying to beat up Yujin was amazing. Plus I love how far Haru has come to jump off a building! Funny scenes with the Appmon inside Leviathan.

TheCyberSleuth

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing Eri trying to beat up Yujin was amazing. Plus I love how far Haru has come to jump off a building! Funny scenes with the Appmon inside Leviathan.
Astra completely interrupting the fight to tell her she actually tried to kick him instead of punching him was probably my favorite part.