Episode thread for Episode 47

Air Time:
Saturday 26th August - 9.30am (Japan)
Saturday 26th August - 1.00am (UK)
Friday 25th August - 8.30pm (EST)
Friday 25th August - 5.30pm (PST)

If you are not sure of your time then please use:
www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

No spoilers past this episode and no posting before episode airs. You can discuss any 'next episode' previews if they are shown at the end of the episode.

To join the chatroom to discuss the episode as it airs and after it airs with others either click the chat link at the top of WtW or use your irc program to join.

Server- irc.rizon.net
Room- #wtw

Update- Episode 47 is streaming freely at TV Tokyo's website for the time being at the time of this edit (9:18pm Pacific, 8/25/2017.)

Raw Japanese with no subtitles, as expected.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/streaming/

wtfzee_

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn... I'm still shocked about Yuujin. I already knew he wasn't normal, but the today's episode just made me hate him once for all!

AmEv7Fam

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, hello, Penny... I mean, Yuujin.

clanc

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would have enjoyed this episode more if the stream didn't change the pitch every milisecond.
This episode focused more about the Haruujin and trying to get Bootmon scared than what's going on with Yuujin, altrough we did see him revealing himself as a villian, Poor Halu :(
I REALLY hoped that Rebootmon was going to appear as a villian, but instead
we got Deusmon. While that's expected, part of me hoped that it was going to be an AppFUsion, mainly because I need my Waifudamon
So...
Yuujin is now a villian, Bootmon is possesed, Deusmon will wreck schit and the Ultim4te chips are inactive. I wonder how will the God Grades appear now that we don't have the AppFusion partners. That may be because of the Bond Awakening, but then I wonder how will Rebootmon appear without Yuujin.
And I need my Knight
Next episode's gonna suck >~<
By the way, when
Deusmon's
chip appeared, I literally screamed "AW SHIT!!"

Last edited:

wtfzee_

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would have enjoyed this episode more if the stream didn't change the pitch every milisecond.
This episode focused more about the Haruujin and trying to get Bootmon scared than what's going on with Yuujin, altrough we did see him revealing himself as a villian, Poor Halu :(
I REALLY hoped that Rebootmon was going to appear as a villian, but instead
we got Deusmon. While that's expected, part of me hoped that it was going to be an AppFUsion, mainly because I need my Waifudamon
So...
Yuujin is now a villian, Bootmon is possesed, Deusmon will wreck schit and the Ultim4te chips are inactive. I wonder how will the God Grades appear now that we don't have the AppFusion partners. That may be because of the Bond Awakening, but then I wonder how will Rebootmon appear without Yuujin.
And I need my Knight
Next episode's gonna suck >~<
By the way, when
Deusmon's
chip appeared, I literally screamed "AW SHIT!!"
I just wonder how Haru will deal with all that shit right now... He was traited by his own "best friend", Yuujin (or whoever is that robot) lied to him, to the other AD's and also to his own partner. I wonder if the real Yuujin ('cause there should be a real Yuujin) wasn't murdered the day Haru became an AD.

Idiysar Almond

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Before this, i expected that Yuujin could be an android since Appmon's world seems has better advancements in robot than our world, but... the way he revealed his cyborg hand still creep me.
Was Shutmon also a traitor or he just only want to follow Yuujin's order when he killed Bootmon?
Kinda weird that Bootmon escaped again when he got doki doki from Eri, need subs to understand.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think there is a "real" Yujin.

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No, he said there's no human named Yūjin Ōzora.

Here's what I think will happen next. It will be revealed that Yūjin developed a second personality from the time he shared with Haru. Haru will manage to reach him, and he will order Shutmon or Rebootmon to destroy him to protect Haru. Then, in the finale, or near it, they will find Yūjin's hard disk somewhere, and Gaiamon will create an organic body to transfer Yūjin's memories to, effectively turning Yūjin into a human.

I mean, Gaiamon's profile states he can create life. They wouldn't give the protagonist Appmon such an ability if it there wasn't a plot purpose for it, and Yūjin is a big part of Haru's story.
This theory is partially recycled from a previous theory of when I thought Hajime was Deusmon. My theory was that Leviathan made Hajime into Deusmon for some reason and Deusmon had a separate mind from Hajime's. Hajime would then be rescued by a combination of Gaiamon and Hadesmon's abilities: They would transfer Hajime's mind to a new human body in the middle of the battle.

Was Shutmon also a traitor or he just only want to follow Yuujin's order when he killed Bootmon?
Going by screenshots, Shutmon seems to have his berserk eyes.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Yujin is Masaya from TMM?

For those who don't know
Masaya was created by Deep Blue in order to deceive the world until the time was right for the latter's awakening. However because of Masaya's relationship with Ichigo he sees the good in humanity and rebels against Deep Blue to save it, sacrificing himself by releasing the Mew Aqua inside his body in order to stop the Alien leader. He is then revived when Ichigo gives her life to save him and in turn the mew aqua remaining his body then saves her.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, Leviathan is Yuujin's "mom" right?

wtfzee_

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's what I think will happen next.
I hope so... But I think it's kinda impossible.

Before this, i expected that Yuujin could be an android since Appmon's world seems has better advancements in robot than our world, but... the way he revealed his cyborg hand still creep me.
Kinda weird that Bootmon escaped again when he got doki doki from Eri, need subs to understand.
I think Shutmon will give up on Yuujin after seeing his true self. Even if it seemed they had any connection, it's visible since ep. 31 that Shutmon has no human influence, instead of other Buddy Appmon. He'll probably become the supporting Appmon of Hajime, allowing Bootmon to correctly evolve into Rebootmon and stop Leviathan's plans.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the streaming link to the first post since it's up.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And it looks like Appmon can be upgraded given that Gatchmon absorbed some kind of program from that flash drive.

Aw, poor Bootmon.

Oh hi Calcumon.

Poor Eri!

Well shit officially just got real folks. Also holy crap, Deusmon is a fucking giant!!

Last edited:

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shutmon aint berserk, he was reluctant to follow Yuujin's orders.

According to Yuujin, his friendly behaviour with Haru was all a "simulation until they got their hands on Bootmon", (but then Bootmon wasn't created that long ago so idk...) and he explicitly states that "There exists no human named Oozora Yuujin".
Yuujin is a "humanoid mobile computer terminal made for gathering personal information", or YJ14, so it's possible Leviathan made and sent him to gather info on Denemon's grandson.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Presumably Yujibot's behavior was meant for his original purpose of getting close to Haru and the objective of capturing Bootmon was added recently.

To put it simply, Leviathan repurposed Yujibot to capture Bootmon.

SoftMonKeychains

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh boy things got intense.
I wasn't expecting Yuujin to be an android, I mean, was holding any theories low, probably like the biggest thing to him being brainwashed or something but a robot? That's way much more. All kudos for Offmon being literally the first digital monster to be partnered with a machine :3
Speaking of which
Welp he is not traitor. He was just as shocked as everyone else and who knows how he will react next. The fact he learned the truth as Shutmon is unsettling as he might be prone to get....unstable again now he just lost his reason to keep himself together. Just as life got better thanks to Yuujin now sees his world crumble in tiny pieces.

And of course, Yuujin revealing he had Deusmon all this time was the biggest shock.
I was fearing he would force Shutmon to evolve into Rebootmon now he got what it takes, but guess not so fast :3

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did the site down for a while there?

Anyway, hoping Yuujin keep his robot body, just because being a cyborg is awesome.

SoftMonKeychains

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did the site down for a while there?

Anyway, hoping Yuujin keep his robot body, just because being a cyborg is awesome.
Correct me if I'm mistaken but guess a cyborg is a living being with robot body parts while an android, which Yuujin said to be, is an entirely mechanical thing in human shape.