AppliMonsters Episode 46: An Oath to the Starry Sky! Operation: Rescue Astra!

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone able to fill me in on the significance of Arukatoraji? I mean besides the pun on Alcatraz.
I don't know... All I can read is a (bad) ru (flow/style) ka (fire) tora (tiger) ji (temple)...

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^Those are the meanings of the individual words, but in the end they're really just ateji chosen to fit the 'Arukatoraji' pronunciation, to do both the Alcatraz pun and make it look like a temple name due to the kanji.

amozu16

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tfw both buddy Appmon "jokingly" recognize the ship 👌👌👌

I did like this episode although part of me was alarmed by the whole "46/52" thing (it's coming to a close...). And while Offmon is still the most adorable, Musimon's face gives him a run for his money (this episode was good for that as well)

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cute Astra episode. But more importantly, what's with Yujin? What did Rei find? How upset with Haru be when when he learns it. ...Was this a plan for Rei to get a rival to Haru out of the way? On a scale of Uchhu Sentai Kyuuranger to Kamen Rider Kuuga, how 801 is Yujin to Haru? ...Ok, jokes aside, I'm happy we'll finally get the info to what's going on with Yujin. I have a Star Wars feeling about this. ...That is to say bad. Still a fun episode though.

Digimon'sDigitalWill

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the start of revealing with the fake information about Yuujin thing.