AppliMonsters Episode 43: Wake Up, Sleepmon! The Appmon Championship Returns!!

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
His technological aptitude was also foreshadowed by the picture he created on the tablet, and Leviathan congratulating him for winning Rei's "contest" to find someone of great intelligence.

Libra

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So even Hajime knew nothing about the black appli driver and Rei still suspect Yuujin for I don't know what. As shown earlier in the series, he might have to distinct personalities just like Knight/Cloud and was scanned regularly by his mom and when he became involved in the other deeds, cought and scanned by Leviathan itself. I wonder if he is the Leviathan's triumph card and the one who leads rebootmon to the dark side. However, I'm waiting for that character to be introduced soon. I hope they don't forget his existence.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The first part was a fun sequence where we saw all the other Appmon again and that's nice. Then we saw Rei get parental AF and his fangirl level must have been raised a lot. Now that we have Tensei Hajime we know have of Leviathan's big plan to turn all humans to LCL... I mean LCD... Data. Now we just have to find little sleepbro's partner? Bootmon. ...What is with Yujin?

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tensai=Genius
Tensei=Heaven Saint (among other things)

I am quite enjoying Rei and Hajime's story here. I'm still not entirely okay with the face that Rei and Hajime don't look anything alike. I'm not sure why it bugs me so much, but they just look more unrelated than any other pair of siblings in the franchise to me. (Which is pretty impressive when you consider just how similar all anime characters look by default...)

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Blasted typos. ...Is there an Appmon for spellchecks or is that one open for my ideas. ...Anyway, thank you.

TheCyberSleuth

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I never knew Astra was such a good singer

Digimon'sDigitalWill

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode is a mix. The championship part does not feature enough Appmons especially the AppFusion Component ones. The Rei-Hajime Scene is well-done. The return is too quick and simple in presentation and reasoning. Leviathan's Plot is cool. More or less, Bootmon is Hajime's partner. The Rei-Yuujin Suspicion is still going strong.

amozu16

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still wild that Hajime "Takato'd" Bootmon (albeit doing much more of the work than Takato did)