AppliMonsters Episode 41: The Fierce Battle of Limits! Globemon vs Charismon!

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Universe AppliMonsters Episode 41: The Fierce Battle of Limits! Globemon vs Charismon!

Episode thread for Episode 41

Air Time:
Saturday 15th July - 9.30am (Japan)
Saturday 15th July - 1.00am (UK)
Friday 14th July - 8.30pm (EST)
Friday 14th July - 5.30pm (PST)

If you are not sure of your time then please use:
www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

No spoilers past this episode and no posting before episode airs. You can discuss any 'next episode' previews if they are shown at the end of the episode.

To join the chatroom to discuss the episode as it airs and after it airs with others either click the chat link at the top of WtW or use your irc program to join.

Server- irc.rizon.net
Room- #wtw

Update- Episode 41 is streaming freely at TV Tokyo's website for the time being at the time of this edit (9:06pm Pacific, 7/14/2017.)

Raw Japanese with no subtitles, as expected.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/streaming/

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So how was it? Any new revelation?

Idiysar Almond

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Charismon dies in one ep, at least he got beaten by Globemon + Applidrover Duo's 1.5x boost + Haru's insertion that made Haru collapse, otherwise, Globemon would never stand a chance even against non L-code Charismon.
Leviathan wasn't actually appear in this episode, it was just Knight's posing things.
Oh we also got to see child Knight, and so many talks in this ep, need subs to understand.
LOL, 59 secs in this ep compred to U4's first fight ep is like... 1:100.
With insertion power, i don't think Haru-tachi would need god grades soon, the power is incredible although taking a toll on the human.
Also, what was that made Charismon wants to kill Knight? Also, is Knight fired already from L-corp?

Last edited:

clanc

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
AAAAAAHHHHHHH
Globemon is a goddamn BADASS
It makes me wonder if Knight is that mysterious Applidriver and he'll be the one who AppFuses Deusmon.

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Charismon dies in one ep, at least he got beaten by Globemon + Applidrover Duo's 1.5x boost + Haru's insertion that made Haru collapse, otherwise, Globemon would never stand a chance even against non L-code Charismon.
Leviathan wasn't actually appear in this episode, it was just Knight's posing things.
Oh we also got to see child Knight, and so many talks in this ep, need subs to understand.
With insertion power, i don't think Haru-tachi would need god grades soon, the power is incredible although taking a toll on the human.
Also, what was that made Charismon wants to kill Knight? Also, is Knight fired already from L-corp?
Charismon is that powerful? By the way, what about Yuujin, is he in another castle?

clanc

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They just rescue them at the end of the Episode.
They should rename Offmon to Cutemon, too bad there's already one

Idiysar Almond

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Charismon is that powerful? By the way, what about Yuujin, is he in another castle?
Yeah, although i must take back my own word since i just remembered that Globemon managed to overthrow him to get the bomb remote control from enemy's side, far before Haru do insertion (before L-code too).The timer stopped at last second and the bomb got destroyed. Yuujin & Offmon is seen on last minute, they even talked (Offmon was crying).

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the stream link since the episode is up.

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch it. Damn Globemon is awesome and Unryuuji may be officially become sixth ranger.
That Spirit ball though.

p96822

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man this episode feels so lame. If I done this episode Globemon would have been fighting with the other Appmon so they can work together and defeat Chasimon

Shadious

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So.... I guess that means there's no M-Code after all. Minerva must have both the wisdom and confidence to trust human potential despite their imperfections as a specie. Alongside of course, the bond shared between them and their Buddy Appmon.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The visuals in this episode were just exceptional! Even with the crappy quality of the Tokyo TV stream. And that Globemon/Charismon battle was amazing! Just, an awesome episode overall!!

AmEv7Fam

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OK, so maybe Haakumon being Hajime is pretty much dead at this point.

Which leaves either Bootmon or (a) Sleepmon.

SoftMonKeychains

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't watch the episode yet as I'm waiting to see the raws from Leopards but
I've lost hope to see Offmon/Shutmon to be relevant ever again. I have so many questions about him, so much mystery around him but now I only believe it's all taken for granted.
Just 10 episodes left and next episode is again focused on Rei. Yeah I'm glad his many fans might getting all the fun now having what they've wished but

5 minutes TOEI,
5 minutes of Offmon relevancy is all I ask.

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Soft, I'm pretty sure Offmon will get his focus in at least five episode, there is still the god unlock episode after all.
And it's 12 more episode.

SoftMonKeychains

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Soft, I'm pretty sure Offmon will get his focus in at least five episode, there is still the god unlock episode after all.
Next episode is Rei focused again, I'm positive he won't do a thing.
And that's episode 42, the total of episodes are 52, which makes 10 left.
Oh wait, next episode he's out, so it's 9 episodes left.

And the god unlock thing, I'm....not looking forward that.
I'd like to see Offmon/Shutmon being relevant for a little short again, if that's asking too much. But guess it is asking too much.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So.... I guess that means there's no M-Code after all. Minerva must have both the wisdom and confidence to trust human potential despite their imperfections as a specie. Alongside of course, the bond shared between them and their Buddy Appmon.
Well technically, if Minerva was the one that created the Appli Drives DUO, it's kind of a Minerva-Code after all, while different to the L-Code in shape and power source.

Next episode is Rei focused again, I'm positive he won't do a thing.
And that's episode 42, the total of episodes are 52, which makes 10 left.
Oh wait, next episode he's out, so it's 9 episodes left.

And the god unlock thing, I'm....not looking forward that.
I'd like to see Offmon/Shutmon being relevant for a little short again, if that's asking too much. But guess it is asking too much.
I'd even say that Yujin and Offmon ARE the focus in this series. To be honest, there's a lot to answer about them yet (about Yujin's Terminator thing, and Offmon's past, which is indeed connected to Bootmon, in Offmon's debut episode it was even kind of hinted, probably the key point of this second half because of Rebootmon and stuff), so I sincerely expect that they have still their spotlight in this 10 episodes left, just after Hajime's mystery is solved once and for good (poor boy...). If I'm wrong, I'd be terribly disappointed because: I love Offmon (I still hope to see Logamon at least in a flashback) and if they don't solve this mysteries, Appli Monsters would have a plot hole to the size of the Moons of Frontier (02, you hace a successor now).

On the other hand, what exactly happened to Knight in this episode? That seemed like a farewell...I think this character has a lot of potential and I really wish that he's not still done in the series...

Last edited:

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Certainly hoping Knight comes back, specially because my headcanon is he is cameramon/scorpmon/satellamon buddy applidriver we see shadowed when cameramon does app gattai.

SoftMonKeychains

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Certainly hoping Knight comes back, specially because my headcanon is he is cameramon/scorpmon/satellamon buddy applidriver we see shadowed when cameramon does app gattai.
Hum did you miss two episodes ago? It's literally confirmed Scorpemon and Satellamon are not the same individual.
Scorpemon is dead and Satellamon is forced terminated aka sort of a coma. They are in distinct sad outcomes.

And even without that confirmation, we just could tell them apart cuz well Scorpemon has a personal grudge against Gatchmon while Satellamon wants Shutmon's head. They have clearly different set of minds, different goals.

Besides guess that mystery applidriver is someone entirely new or who no one is suspecting right now, because Knight is not an applidriver at all. He has no ties with the dead Super stage appmon, he is just a pawn used by Levianthan.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The way he acted as the Masked Man suggests that he isn't even a human at all. For example I can't imagine the kids levitating at all. Or summoning a pad. Rei can summon a keyboard, but I think it's rather a part of Hackmon's attack rather than literal summon. Otherwise, Rei could do anything and everything in the AR Field. And let's not forget Knight's superb agility...