AppliMonsters Episode 36: The Election Comes to a Close!

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The sub is out.
Rei definitely fall into a trap, he even mention how lax the security is.
Knight is really interested in Eri, evem after she jump off the the ship he compliment her and said it was disappointing that it come to this.
...I can hear the shipper screaming in the distance.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Technically Montana chan wouldn't have a chip since it's an extension of Mienumon/Warudamon.

AppliFang

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone else got excited when they saw the Swan boats?

Both Yuujin and Knight's Secretary were not present got me nervous. Glad to see Rei is with the group now.

Hope we get a big fight with everyone next time!

ReiKatsura

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone else got excited when they saw the Swan boats?

Both Yuujin and Knight's Secretary were not present got me nervous. Glad to see Rei is with the group now.

Hope we get a big fight with everyone next time!
I don't think Rei will stay part of the group now. There were more episodes where he was with them but after those episodes he wasn't part of the group...so I doubt it will stay like this

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really hoping this is the big shifting point. Now they know everything. They know they aren't safe anywhere. Leviathan is everywhere. They have to directly seek out the plot now instead of waiting.

Libra

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Technically Montana chan wouldn't have a chip since it's an extension of Mienumon/Warudamon.
Yes but they intentionally mentioned the name in appmon data lab where Rei and Appmon were introducing Mienumon. They clearly said the chameleon attached to her arm is called Monatana chan and it's a mystery. I wonder how the truth about Monatana is gonna be revealed...

After the swan boat, the seen where the ground beneath them shattered to pieces was really really like the scene in adventure where Machindramon launched his attack in his debut. Nice scene.

Last edited:

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really hoping this is the big shifting point. Now they know everything. They know they aren't safe anywhere. Leviathan is everywhere. They have to directly seek out the plot now instead of waiting.
I wonder if they're going to adress on how Leviathan could pretty much target their family and their love one easily.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm actually pretty satisfied with this last episode. At last, I kind of feel that Appmon is worthy of having Digimon in its title. Anyways, I'd rather be cautious and see where the plot is going, now that both Knight and the Ultimate 4 have been introduced, before being 100% convinced of it. This episode has done a lot for Eri's personal growth as an Idol and an AppliDriver, and although at first I didn't give a cent for her, her characterization has surprised me really a lot, and now is probably my favorite human character in the series. I dunno, I have a lot more faith now in the series than I used to have at the beginning.

Ps. I've kind of missed my cutie Offu~ Wonder what's going on in the background with Yuujin and him.

Idiysar Almond

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty good episode, loved how Gatchmon's searching ability really comes in handy at times like this, imagine how they gonna search for Eri without Gatchmon's ability.

Goddamn, i wanted Hackmon ringtone now, so anyone created Hackmon hack hack ringtone yet just like someone made Gatchmon ringtone?

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes but they intentionally mentioned the name in appmon data lab where Rei and Appmon were introducing Mienumon. They clearly said the chameleon attached to her arm is called Monatana chan and it's a mystery. I wonder how the truth about Monatana is gonna be revealed...
Nevermind that we've had familiars before such as Myotismon's bats (also called Night Raiders apparently), NeoMyotismon's Nightmare Leeches/Evilvil, Splashmon's Splashers/Drippin, the shadows Jormungandr and Surtr for Olegmon, a bird named Olive and a scallop named Hotan for Venusmon, and that's not even counting beings like Fujitsumon, Hinukamuy, as well as At, Rene, and Pol that are technically Digimon but are functionally familiars for Octomon, Gankoomon, and Jesmon respectively.

Hell, the Appli Monsters manga gives us Cometmon and MiniCometmon:

Last edited:

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Manga dantemon is small...
From what we can get, what do you guys think of Charismon personality? It seemed like he was pretty polite for a guy who was about to murder four teenager and their mon.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, he's supposed to be charismatic as he's literally named for charisma.

Also pretty sure that's just perspective thing cause Dantemon's meant to be in the background.

Last edited:

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, that why he's Charismon
What that got to do with anything I write?
I'm saying that he's polite not that he is charismatic, which we haven't yet to see anyway.
You can be an ass and be charismatic too, I'm asking more about his general personality.

Digi_TaKi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Was the election in this episode in any relation to the General Election in the UK ?

Just wondering, since the episode aired like the day after the election....and it was about an election...soooo...idk

Last edited:

clanc

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think so. This episode should've been finished long before the election. Feel free to prove me wrong

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bit off topic, but who is that bird in the manga panel? Looks a little like Hawkmon.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, I totally didn't even notice him there. What a hawk-eyed reader you are. (I'm sorry)

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
:eek: I did not even notice the cameo there until you pointed it out.