Applimonsters: Cyber Arena, Ongoing Information and Data

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm... Those look kind of dumb, actually. I don't like that they all have pretty much the same color scheme. But maybe they'll look better in artwork than they do in grainy screenshots.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Gaiamon and Hadesmon a lot. Poseidomon and Uranosmon are really disappointing since their Ultimate grades are much nicer. Deusmon looks alright, maybe?

Neilandio

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's really an eyesore. Too much gold shoehorned here and there. Deusmon is the only one that looks organic.

JPPP

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like them all!! Is just me or Gaiamon looks a little bit like Love Machine??

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think they look very cool, especially when you approach to them a little ^^ My least favourite so far would be Uranosmon.

By the way, revealed also Warudamon and Rebootmon. Warudamon looks exactly as you expect the evolved form for Mienumon would look like :)

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The link to Rebootmon goes nowhere.

Tetra Seleno

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's a lot more gold than I was expecting. I like Gaiamon's design the best, I think. Hadesmon is okay. I agree with ukyouluvr that Poseidomon and Uranosmon feel like steps back after Oujyamon and Entamon.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you see, Gaiamon looks so much like Kratos from God of War
also dat Rebootmon, I saw it as... Fujinmon

amozu16

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Gaiamon, Hadesmon, and Deusmon look pretty OK (color scheme aside) and Uranomon is simply atrocious. I don't know why this slander was posted against my favorite Appmon (Entamon) but OK. The only continuity so far is his attack, Astral Eruption.Seriously though, what is the lore here? Why do they all become Gods? Has this been explained yet?

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you see, Gaiamon looks so much like Kratos from God of War
also dat Rebootmon, I saw it as... Fujinmon
Agreed on both. Gaiamon is definitely a shoutout to Kratos, and also take note of the fact that he has the same colors as Globemon and Charismon. Also, Rebootmon has an arm blade (Because Shutmon) and a heavily armored arm (Because Bootmon). Nice parity there.

I like Gaiamon and Hadesmon a lot. Poseidomon and Uranosmon are really disappointing since their Ultimate grades are much nicer. Deusmon looks alright, maybe?
Gonna agree on the step back from Oujyamon and Entamon for Poseidomon and Uranosmon, but I still they're still awesome, especially Uranosmon - his mask reminds me of Gali's from Monster Rancher. Poseidomon's the only God I have a legit nitpick about, specifically his arms being too long. As for Deusmon, I'm definitely a fan. Keep in mind, one of his components is Sakushimon (Via Warudamon), and Deusmon has the Guan Yu beard going for him. Goes with Sakushimon's App motif.

But yeah, Gaiamon, Hadesmon, and Deusmon are in contention for my favorite. Can't decide which one out of those three it is right now... likely when I get more time playing the game and seeing them in action I'll be able to decide. Only one I have a legit complaint about is Poseidomon, and it's a more miniscule detail compared to what could have been.

TLDR Bandai did good here overall. I expected them to be awesome, but NEVER did I expect something like this. :)

Tetra Seleno

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One thing I noticed about Rebootmon is how it looks like its right arm belonged to Bootmon and its left arm belonged to Shutmon. Nice reference to Omegamon's arms there.

Last edited:

saifors

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Galacticmon managed to merge with the earth in some parallel universe I guess?

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*chuckles* After all these years, we FINALLY get to see the payoff from Digimon World 3 with GAIAmon!

luluco

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hadesmon and Poseidomon look nothing like the silhouettes:
Image Thumbnail

Weird.

What if there are two different God Grades for the protagonist Appmon, one achieved through AppliGattai and one achieved through some sort of traditional-ish evolution?

Last edited:

YukiGreymon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm hopeful that the different silhouettes means that the game made its own God grades because the show's were not finalized, or to keep the show's a secret longer.

Rebootmon is Fujinmon, but uglier. Really disappointing for how cool Bootmon/Shutmon are. I think the rest are all similar enough to each other, that I am only able to like one of them at a time. And Hadesmon is the winner.

luluco

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the game God Grades and the silhouettes God Grades may both appear in the show. I can see the Greek God Appmon being an antagonist group similar to the Royal Knights in Savers' final arc.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail

Weird.

What if there are two different God Grades for the protagonist Appmon, one achieved through AppliGattai and one achieved through some sort of traditional-ish evolution?
Where is the full version of that image? It kind of just looks like that silhouette is of Oujyamon, doesn't it?

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oujyamon's arms aren't quite as big as that, plus he doesn't have a tail.

luluco

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail

Weird.

Where is the full version of that image? It kind of just looks like that silhouette is of Oujyamon, doesn't it?
We already had a look at Oujyamon's silhouette in a previous promo and he looked different. Plus, the one of the top is definitely an evolution of Revivemon since it has Raidramon's head.

amozu16

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail

Weird.

Do I dare hope?

Gonna agree on the step back from Oujyamon and Entamon for Poseidomon and Uranosmon, but I still they're still awesome, especially Uranosmon - his mask reminds me of Gali's from Monster Rancher. Poseidomon's the only God I have a legit nitpick about, specifically his arms being too long. As for Deusmon, I'm definitely a fan. Keep in mind, one of his components is Sakushimon (Via Warudamon), and Deusmon has the Guan Yu beard going for him. Goes with Sakushimon's App motif.
Aha, the mask, that makes so much more sense now. Uranomon is more Fakemon than he is Entamon, now it makes way more sense. Also, Wikimon has a more flattering image of Poseidomon than the one on this thread.

Last edited: