Applimonsters: Cyber Arena, Ongoing Information and Data

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail (custom)

Appli Monsters: Cyber Arena, the free-to-play Demo of the upcoming game Digimon Universe Appli Monsters for the Nintendo 3DS releases on the 21st of September on the Nintendo eShop (additionally, access to the game was amde available at the Tokyo Game Show a few days earlier).

I'm sure we can expect many interesting reveals for Appmon species, mechanics etc as more people will be playing the game so feel free to discuss anything related to it in this thread.

Edit by Marc- Updated the name slightly to clarify what the thread is a bit more.

Last edited:

Shinoryu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Appmon Data Dump ! (3DS Game Related Infos)

Hiiii there !!

Thanks to you guys, i was able to get the demo (as mentioned earlier in my first post on the level discussion news/topic haha). I really got my japanese new 3ds just for THAT game, yup. I currently work late and at night, but when i'll have some more free time, i would really like to make this thread a giant FAQ and solid Dex ... only problem is that i know like ... two word of japanese. So, if any of you have idea, questions, plans, can translate, let's try to gather them all there and make a huge thread to translate and explain various aspect of the game and the appmon

For now i just want to gather visuals. I plan to take a picture of all the appmons i have so far (done that) registered in the Dex, their fusion requirement (for super and upper grade of appmon), plus later on their base stats, in game effect and chip effect (that i'll do at a later point, ASAP, but unsure when actually).

There's a link to my dropbox where i've uploaded the said pictures : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0983wlxftoxra9/AAC-0vgKQzyJXLT2SrwjyUkBa?dl=0

Sorry for the meh quality, if i find a new medium to take higher rez picture, i'll do it, but for now my phone will have to do :/ I also plan to crop, edit and rename them to be sorted easyly.

You can ask away if you have any question on mechanics, the game or some appmon you see in my rooster. Hope that will help the curiousity of some of you and maybe, convince you to play with the few that downloaded the demo already :p

Last edited:

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Merged Shinoryu's data collection thread into the main game thread.

Also, TMS is right, the link you sent is only for this one image of Gatchmon. I think it's possible to share entire folders with Dropbox but I haven't used it in years... or maybe simply upload the images as an imgur gallery, that shouldn't be too much work.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some further information and images from our friend pumpkiumpkins.

If anyone wants to double check translations, there is text in most of the images

Raidramon is an appfusion of Hackmon (it appears Hackmon can become Raidramon via appfusion with a few different Appmon.)

Image Thumbnail

If you take this fellow, D-Zipmon (Deezipmon?) and appfuse him with Raidramon you get...

Image Thumbnail

Revivemon

Image Thumbnail

This is Oujamon. He's an appfusion of Dosukomon and... not sure yet.

Here are some images of some more random Super grade Appmon. Some we have seen before, other's we haven't.

Image Thumbnail

Medicmon

Image Thumbnail

Scopemon

Image Thumbnail

Vegasmon

Image Thumbnail

Weatherdramon

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh! Apparently forgot it in the other thread, but the golden slot machine Appmon that can fuse to Vegasmon is called Rackmon.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Luckmon might be a better translation :p

I'm so excited to see all these new Appmon! There appears to be a nice mix of "cool" and "weird" designs, which is already a big step up from Xros Wars.

Tyranno

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*stares at Oujamon*

so uh

Dokamon sure is doomed

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Luckmon might be a better translation :p
You're right, of course. Oujamon's name, by the way, is derived from the Japanese term for "reigning champion." He looks kind of like a Leomon. Wonder if he'll get killed off in the anime. As for "Dejippumon," could it be derived from "de-zip," like unzipping a compressed file? And do we have katakana for Revivemon? Seems like a rather random name.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pumpkiumpkins has been providing screenshots and information as he has time.

Hopefully if he gets time he can take a snapshot of Revivemon next to the Japanese text of his name and we can double check it (to say nothing of many more screenshots.)

pumpkiumpkins

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
.dzip is apparently a file name, and D-zip is a program name too for DVDs.
Funny enough Oujamon shoots out a giant lion soul just like Leomon, heh.
Also, リバイヴモン

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm... I don't really speak Japanese... like at all, but putting the text around a few different places....

Based on the spelling and the visual of the character, could someone check to see if it could be something like...

Leviavamon, or Leviamon or something along those lines...

because I THINK it might actually be meant to be a corruption of Leviathan.

I've also sent it off to garm to get his thoughts.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, リバイヴ is a way to spell "revive," but リバイ is also the start of one spelling option for Leviathan, リバイアサン. Maybe there's punning involved, but for the moment the name certainly looks to be Revivemon.

pumpkiumpkins

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Slight suspicion that it's a stealth pun, since it really works well. Sorry for some of my rough translations! Worried about Codemon's name though, could be Coode, Co-de, Coorde? Can't get it right.

About pics, there's only 1 more Ult I can really show before I have to hardcore-experiment. Supers, I'll keep sending.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Worried about Codemon's name though, could be Coode, Co-de, Coorde? Can't get it right.
You mean you're not sure how to pronounce it, or not sure that it's actually "Codemon"? I might be able to help.

pumpkiumpkins

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Spelling, I guess. It's , and I really remember デ being short for coordination, like for clothing. Dressmon being a fusion component has me thinking it, too.

Shinoryu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i edited the link .... hope it work now haha. Sorry, never used dropbox either before so, i'm testing x))

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i edited the link .... hope it work now haha. Sorry, never used dropbox either before so, i'm testing x))
Thank you, that works now.

I've tossed it to one of our translators.

pumpkiumpkins

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What components did you need for the Majormon evo, Shinoryu? Love those speakers.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice, so many cool new Appmon!! Going through them, I noticed the red, pill-shaped Appmon that Wikimon is calling Tabletmon is actually Sapurimon/probably Supplemon.