Anyone know where to get digimon art books for a reasonable price?

Lopmon24

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really want some digimon art books but, they are pretty expensive. (As is all magical digimon stuff that I want haha XD). I don't mind shelling out a good chunk of money but, I want it to be reasonable. Anyone have any good tips on a good place to find any, besides on ebay?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You might have better luck finding the artbooks at a more affordable cost on a Japanese intermediary/proxy site like FromJapan or DEJapan that will buy the item for you on Japanese auction sites and then ship it to you.

However, while the artbooks themselves might be cheaper, with international shipping costs and any insurance/protection fees, the costs can end up rivaling or surpassing the expensive prices you can find on eBay.

My only tip is: the longer you wait, the higher the price will rise. The artbooks are order-only, not meant for retail sale, so the available supply stock will only dwindle. There is the exception of a future seller possibly selling an artbook at a cheap (in comparison) price, but it's unlikely. I was luckily able to snag one of the 20th Digital Monster artbook for $134 with free shipping off of eBay not too long ago.

Last edited: