Anyone know what the computer is on a D-Ark (US)

ManicMina

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, I finally got my D-Ark Digivice from season 3. I love it!! However, I do have a question (and yes, I checked FileIsland first....nothing). When walking, it starts to beep as if I have encountered a digimon to battle (beeping is more cheerful, so maybe like when you find another Digimon). Anyways, Renamon celebrates and then it shows a computer. When you hit enter (/OK), it says to push A. I have pushed A for at least 2 minutes straight (I have tried doing the same with every button there is, along with shaking it/not shaking it with each). It always ends with the Digimon being sad and nothing else. No, I did not go in the Menu to the Internet option, this is something that just randomly happens when I'm walking around. Next time it happens, I'll take a picture (since I couldn't find any online), but does anyone know what this is? What does it want me to do (something I have screamed at it several times now)?? Is it something I can fix? Any info at all would be nice since its kinda irritating. Has anyone else had this happen on them? Or read about it somewhere (like in a manual, which my Digivice didn't come with).
Thanks

-ManicMina

Rurik

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know what you're talking about, I don't really remember what the computer does though. It's been a while since I used my D-power. I do have the manual, i'm out of town at the moment but I can upload pictures of the manual when I get back.

Edit:
I looked through the manual. The computer is a digi-item event, at this screen press A (the left arrow button) repeatedly until an item falls out.
You can carry 3 items at any given time. The items allow you to battle without swiping cards.
There are 4 item types; Sniper, Speed, Power, and Life

*BONUS*
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vicmofy1gi5ysx4/D-Power.zip

Here's a copy of the game disk that came with the D-Power for storing your digimon on the computer and the online game (online support now defunct)

Last edited:

ManicMina

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You my friend, are absolutely amazing!!! I feel a bit dumb for not guessing it was something like that, but then again, I have been pressing the wrong buttons too (I never guessed that one and after a minute of pressing it, would try a different one). Anyways thank you soooo much for the information and the download!