Anyone Have a Japanese Hacker's Memory Guide?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I went to buy one recently from Play-Asia, but found them sold out. I asked the site to see if it could track one down, but I thought I'd ask here as well on the off chance that a forum member had it, so that I wouldn't have to wait forever or resort to using a proxy service. I'm willing to buy if anyone's willing to sell, though if anyone has one and doesn't want to sell they might be able to provide the specific information (titles of the chapters and cases) that I'm looking for nonetheless.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't use it for stuff like evolution requirements. The guy who set up the Digi DB used the guide for it, then had to correct like 80% of it when he got the game. I guess it's probably fine for the Japanese version but for the dubbed game, it seems they changed a lot of requirements around etc

Or the guide is wrong for both

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, like I said, the original chapter/case titles are about all I'm interested in. I waited so long because I kept hoping Hacker's Memory would get a GameFAQs guide like Cyber Sleuth did, with Japanese text provided for titles and skill names.