Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm selling a version 2 for $30.

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Boy, the last time I saw a Progress 3 was a loong time ago...

I personally would pick the Dragon's Roar as of right now, and I have an Armageddon Army (which, btw, is NOT for sale... *swings stick around*) which I love because of the Devimon - NeoDevimon - Beelzebumon line, then also the addition of Lucemon Child Level, but that's about all that I like about that one.

The Dragon's Roar just has a lineup of some pretty kick@$$ Digimon, all Dragon types, obviously, which seemed cool always, but IIRC the Animal Colisseum... I think that's what Progress 3.0 was called... was all over the place with Digimon that could be raised, a reason I didn't buy it.

They were mainly beast type Digimon that evolved crazy.

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well it all depends on what prices you're giving for the other two. You should always expect to pay an average of $30+ on most V-Pets and devices, except maybe for the mini which has always went really really cheap.

I personally think TnJ is ripping people off by forcing the $50 price tag, but honestly if that's the only option, I'd go for it. Especially because in the long run, you'll have one of the best V-Pets out there, other than the original or Pendulum.

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
IM Airdra really quick, she has experience with them :)