MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonguide_june29_2022.jpg

A few DIgimon at Anime Expo updates.

First up, at the Bandai Booth, Digimon & Kamen Rider Sub-Booth (Booth 2211) in the exhibition hall.

We knew the Digimon 2022 Guide Book would be available there.

A few new details from Bandai regarding what will be displayed in the booth though...

The first US display of the Vital Hero.
The first US display of the Anime Heroes Digimon figures (at least WarGreymon, Omegamon, and Beelzebumon will be on display)
A Dynaction prototype (it isn't specified if this is an Omegamon prototype, or an unannounced figure)
Displays for Figuarts and the Card Game.

They will also have products available to purchase including:
Digimon and Digimon X V-Pets
NXEdge Style figures
Digicolle Mix Figures

This is in addition to the previously announced details for the Bandai Booth.

Also, in tandem with Anime Expo, and a sale they are having there, Shout is also having an online sale.

The sale contains most of the anime titles Shout sells.

Digimon content in the sale is the tri. Blu-ray/DVD combo single releases for $10 each, the tri. Blu-ray set for $40, and the Kizuna Blu-ray/DVD combo for $13.

In addition, ordering 'anything' on sale gets you a free mystery gift while supplies last, all of which are Digimon themed.. The gift will be random from: a Digimon water bottle, a Digimon Matt Funko Pop, a Last Evolution Kizuan shirt, & a Digimon Survive sticker set.

The sale ends July 6th.

Anime Expo 2022 is July 1-4, and Bandai's booth with Digimon content is #2211.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 5,955

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably the Omnimon Dynaction fig (promising for some kind of straightforward US release!) but imagine if it wasn't...

I'm impressed with how much they're bringing to the table though, all things considered, I didn't expect them to have that much space. I've got a buddy of mine swinging by their booth to nab the swag, might have to get him to actually pick stuff up.

Noni

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really interested in the guidebook. I hope someone picks it up and tells us what is there.

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hoping its a timeline of the digimon history in the book or some stuff about ghost game? hmm lol

Or dub announcements xD

Blitzkerg

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ordered the tri movie set from the sale.. praying for the water bottle, but will share a photo of whatever I get!