Anime Expo Survive Livestream Updates- Time, Call for Questions, & More

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
survive_june13_2022.jpg

On top of the Survive demo at AX with prizes, they had previously announced a livestream.

Additional details for the livestream have been announced. During the stream Producer Habu will talk about Survive and answer select fan-submitted questions, and they will also do a live giveaway.

The livestream will be Saturday, July 2nd at 1:30pm Pacific (According to the promo image, the text of the announcement says July 1st, it looks like they mixed up the first day of the con with their stream? We'll see what they correct to. Update- They confirmed July 2nd as expected.) and run for an hour at both Twitch and Youtube. Full stream addresses should be available before the stream starts.

Also, they are collecting the questions, as mentioned above. There is space to ask a question about Digimon Survive, and also for Digimon games in general.

Anime Expo 2022 is July 1-4, and Bandai's booth is #2211.

More to come!

Digimon Survive is out July 28th in Japan and July 29th worldwide.

Digimon Survive can be pre-ordered at Amazon.com: (affiliate links)
Digimon Survive for Switch
Digimon Survive for PS4
Digimon Survive for Xbox One

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 8,655
Last edited:

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't really think of anything to ask, so hopefully some interesting stuff gets asked. But then the last time the only thing he answered was how old are the ReDigitize characters with everything else like will Digimon World be ported having the answer of no. I guess it can't be much worse than saying no to 10 questions then saying some kid's ages like last time lmao

Noni

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think my major question right now is just a confirmation of how the branching evolution system works for the main character vs the other children and their partner digimon.

From what I understood seeing the evolution tree in the last video released, the protagonist will be the one who will have branching evolution starting from Adult/Champion with the remaining kids only getting branching evolution at Ultimate/Mega. I just want confirmation that this is really the case.

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wanna ask if impmon is in the game ahaha. If we get footage or a screenshot of him im good lol. Also i dont really care if the other characters have branching evos. Leaves more room for wild and recruitable digimon which is what i want. Lol kunemon having different branch evos is a meh.

Gollion

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just want hard confirmation for a PC release, a lot of stuff came out for the console version of the game but nothing really about PC. I think they will release the PC version after the console release and if so I'm okay with that as long as I can still get Guilmon.

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol bro its been known for a fair while now that its on pc.

KhanadianGeek

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My question is why is a game about digital monsters ironically not available to pre-order for Canadians on the Nintendo eShop.