Anime Dragnet Fanfiction

garfieldelric

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/177797670-anime-dragnet - Hi, all. During the bad "big football game" a few weeks ago, I was inspired by a friend of mine to star ourselves (as fictionalized versions of ourselves) in a fanfic series called Anime Dragnet. It is about two policemen working in a fictional anime-inspired city called Los Tokyangeles (taking a cue from Big Hero 6's San Fransokyo), solving crimes that involve anime.

I was largely inspired by the 1987 comedic film adaptation of Dragnet that starred Dan Akyroyd and Tom Hanks and the 2012 film adaption of the Three Stooges.

My intent with this fic is that there are supposed three short episodes, a la the original Three Stooges shorts, but they each form one movie.

So far, I've come up with one part (out of three): It's called Crimes Against Music, and it involves characters from the sob-story Your Lie in April.

I hope you like what I have so far, but please, no rude or non-constructive criticism.

Also, what kind of crimes would you like to see our characters investigate in Acts II and III? So far, all I have is Act III: None For All, which involve the characters from My Hero Academia having their quirks stolen by Professor Tomoe. Cheers! :)

Last edited by a moderator: