Animax Airing Digimon Movies Prior to tri Release

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not huge news for those of us not in Japan, but at least worth a mention.

Prior to Digimon Adventure tri. 1 coming out, Animax will be doing 3 marathons of the theatrical Digimon films.

On November 1st (Sunday) they will air the Adventure and 02 films between 11:00am and 2:30pm

On November 7th (which is a Saturday, but the tri site says Sunday...) they will air the Tamers films, the Frontier film, and the Savers film between 11:00am and 2:30pm

On November 28th (Saturday) they will air all 8 films starting at midnight (so actually Sunday) and end at 6am.

Commercials for tri will air during the marathons.

theshannza

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im not familiar with animax being here in Australia, will these be english tri commercials or just subbed commercials for the Japanese release?

jpwong

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im not familiar with animax being here in Australia, will these be english tri commercials or just subbed commercials for the Japanese release?
If this is basically only news that's applicable to people in Japan it's almost certain there won't be any subtitles of any sort since they'll just be your standard everyday Japanese commercials essentially. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong though.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Any Digimon movie marathon sounds cool to me (even if I can't join in the viewing).