Animate Digimon Old Music Campaign features matching Adventure, tri., Kizuna Artwork

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well this is a fun one...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

FeelMee and Animate are teaming up for a Digimon Music collaboration with some fun art.

The 'Last Evolution Kizuna Commemorative Digimon Music CD Old Music Campaign' will have bonus items for those who buy older Digimon CDs which have been reprinted recently (we've seen them at various events like DigiFes, the Digimon Music Mini Concert where the new CDs were announced, etc.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

For each Digimon CD you buy you get one of three postcards.

Each has art of the kids in the same pose using the art style of Adventure, tri., or Kizuna.

The Digimon themselves are the same art, minus each being slightly different in how much of a donut Agumon has eaten (frosted to look like his digiegg.)

All FeelMee branded Digimon CDs are eligible 'except' the new Kizuna CDs.

In store purchases can choose what postcard they want (first come first serve), while online orders will get a full set guaranteed if they spend at least 3,000 yen.

The campaign will run February 18th thru March 15.

Updated on other Kizuna related collaborations Animate is doing are here, here, and here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Piers

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Yamato bro, it hurts!"
"That's growth spurts. It'll pass."
"My head hurts though!"
"It's shrinking. Your shrink will brain too."

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is really nice. Fun to see how they grew up.

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm such a sucker for these type of pictures (showing the different ages), they look fantastic!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weird looking at Tri and : posters at same time, I felt like that Tri group seemed like it's adults and then try look at : group in other poster, they looked somewhat younger.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weird looking at Tri and : posters at same time, I felt like that Tri group seemed like it's adults and then try look at : group in other poster, they looked somewhat younger.
":" poster? You meant Kizuna?

littlecloudflower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is this one of those things that I can ask an intermediary to get for me, do you think? If so, which store do they need to go to?

littlecloudflower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also similar question as above, would this promotion be available through online stores like cdjapan?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also similar question as above, would this promotion be available through online stores like cdjapan?
This is specific to the Animate store chain in Japan (their international online store doesn't seem to be taking part.)

You would either need to order from Animate Japan online via an intermediary buying service, or know someone in Japan who can run to an Animate store to buy discs for you.

littlecloudflower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is specific to the Animate store chain in Japan (their international online store doesn't seem to be taking part.)

You would either need to order from Animate Japan online via an intermediary buying service, or know someone in Japan who can run to an Animate store to buy discs for you.
Ahhhh I see. Thank you so much for the info!

By the way, this is only for the promotional postcard right? After March 15 the old CDs will still be on sale, just not with the promotional postcards?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By the way, this is only for the promotional postcard right? After March 15 the old CDs will still be on sale, just not with the promotional postcards?
They've been doing limited reprints of various old Digimon CDs for events, etc. I would assume it's an extension of that, rather than a full scale reprinting. So yes, but stuff will vanish over time.