Animal Crossing New Horizions

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well this is one way to self isolate for a while lol. Nice timing Nintendo lol.

So, hands up, who got their copy of Animal Crossing New Horizions? I had 2 parcel deliveries yesterday before 3rd time lucky lol.

I have enjoyed the game so far, only played a couple of hours but suspect that will up in the up and coming days!

Piers

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's surprisingly kind of stressful at times?
Without being too reductive, it's like 3D FarmVille which means you have to actually put effort into mobilising your villager to this-and-that for performing tasks. There isn't the lovely convenience of swinging the mouse cursor over to collect monies and pave roads.

But that works out better because it means everyone's customised island actually shows the patience and nuance put into it, right.

Which also means every time I visit someone's island, it's an amazing MTV Cribs experience and then they come over to mine and I'm apologising nonstop for being a third-world nation. Flowers, bridges, buildings! I'm so far behind and I gotta put in them hours x_____x

Glad it's giving you some good vibes, and you're right that it's a nice way to pass the isolation time. Does your island or home have a sort of theme yet?

Zouka

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope everyone is still enjoying New Horizons!

I played Wild World in college, then New Leaf since that came out. Animal Crossing is so relaxing to play, I don’t even really think of it as a game. It’s like a place to unwind.

I’m happy with how my island looks. It’s nothing special compared to what you see others do online, but I make it a personal rule to never time travel, so it’s slowly grown over the last few months.

The museum has always been my favourite part (it’s the collector in me) and this one is by far the nicest. It’s coming along really nicely... I just wish Redd would visit more often! In the last games he would come once a week guaranteed. This time I’ve only seen him three times, and one of those times he had nothing but fakes!