Animal ABC's

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just your usual alphabet game but with animals! You don't have to be super specific, as long as it is an animal that exists (or existed). Also... Feel free to post a pic or even a couple fun facts about the animal if you want!

Example:
Person 1: Aardvark
Person 2: Bactrian Camel
Person 3: California Sea Lion
etc etc

I will start us off with

African Penguin

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Burying beetles can sense food over half a mile. They bury the carcasses of small animals to make nests, using special secretions to preserve the meat for their young to feed on. This process also helps fertilize soil for plants.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dinosaurs: so God made the earth. And God was like hold up. This shit is boring. It need more shit. God was like, "Imma put dinosaurs on that bitch. Dinosaurs on that bitch" then he like, "Why'd I put dinosaurs on that shit?"

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
European Badger, often associated with the beginning of springtime in folktales and fables.

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Flybeemon, a Digimon born when a mutant swarm of Kunemon erupted.

JK, Frog. Did you know that when a frog hibernates, it grows a new layer of bone.

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gila monster, a species of venomous lizard native to the Southwest US and parts of Mexico

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Horseshoe bats emit sound through their nostrils, using their curved noses to focus sound waves during echolocation.

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Indian peafowl, the males are called peacocks and the females are peahens

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jackson's Chameleon, they have jousting battles with their horns and are the basis for Deathclaws in the Fallout games

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Komodo dragon, the largest living type of lizard, are native to a few Indonesian islands. They are ambush predators that sneak up to and then rush at targets and can take down larger prey such as deer and water buffalo. Their red saliva has proteins that promote bleeding from bite wounds they inflict. Sometimes they attack in groups. Female komodo dragons can reproduce without males.

VamAngemon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Llamas, they spit you if you get too close to them.

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nile crocodile, the largest freshwater predator in Africa, although they can also survive in saltwater. In Madagascar, they have adapted to dwell within caves. They can hold breath underwater for up to two hours, and may wait weeks for opportunity to ambush prey. They can swim at up to 35 km/h, three times faster than humans are known to. Sometimes they also hunt on land, and are able to gallop in shorter bursts.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Platypus.

An egg laying mammal with a beak and have electric sixth sense. Platypus is a digimon.