Alphamon NX and Gallantmon NX being released as DLC for Hacker's Memory

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hacker's Memory has just come out and we already have an update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Most of the various bits of day 1 pre-order, store, and bonus DLC from the Japanese release of Hacker's Memory ended up being pre-order DLC for the game in the rest of the world.

Conspicuously absent from that list were Alphamon NX and Gallantmon NX. Since they were included with the Limited Edition version in Japan, there was concern over whether we would get them at all.

That's no longer a concern though, as we know they're being released as DLC. Already available in various countries, we expect they will be released here in the US later today (around when the Vita version of the game comes out.)

Based on the prices in other countries, we expect the US price will be between $2.99 and $4.99.

We will update the above information later in the day when it's released in the US (assuming it doesn't come out later in the US...)

We have a full discussion thread for the game here.

A physical PS4 copy of the game can be bought at Amazon (affiliate link.)

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah makes sense. Should've had Noire too. I probably won't buy them, depends how triggered I get about an incomplete field guide.

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On the one hand, the temptation to have every available digimon is strong. On the other, my distaste for Alphamon...

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i know you are living in the US and want to tell people in the US the prices in the US but can you tell us the prices in other countries for those of us that aren't living in the US?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i know you are living in the US and want to tell people in the US the prices in the US but can you tell us the prices in other countries for those of us that aren't living in the US?
Running around to grab DLC prices for any potential region the game is out in isn't the business I'm in.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Running around to grab DLC prices for any potential region the game is out in isn't the business I'm in.
i didn't ask you to search for the prices just to tell the ones you already know about

hackmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We are not getting the DLC it only for EU ps store

Kai32

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I pre-order mine of Amazon they never advertised a day one edition

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
in germany it´s 3,99 Euros

way to expensive for only 2 mons imo, especially those ugly Chibi variants >_>

Kai32

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So what was pre-order doc or who did had to go and preorder to get it

megumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vita version is out in the US, and it seems that this DLC is not up yet.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ended up buying it because I don't wanna have empty spots

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just got the PS4 version of the game in the mail (US version), and I tried to use the code GameStop emailed me, and for some odd reason, it didn't even work. What should I do to troubleshoot?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
NX versions? ...You'd almost wonder if they would be Alphamon Switch. But it's nice to hear about this.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The NX Digimon's stats are Rookie level, so don't waste your money on them unless you're triggered by the missing entries

Tentomon- 1240, 128, 140, 147, 174, 112
Alphamon NX- 1650, 171, 178, 178, 183, 185
OG Alphamon- 1880, 177, 212, 212, 247, 169

So basically, the NX are Rookie level Digimon except they can't become anyone else, meaning they're forever Rookie power. Explains the 6 memory

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The NX Digimon's stats are Rookie level, so don't waste your money on them unless you're triggered by the missing entries

Tentomon- 1240, 128, 140, 147, 174, 112
Alphamon NX- 1650, 171, 178, 178, 183, 185
OG Alphamon- 1880, 177, 212, 212, 247, 169

So basically, the NX are Rookie level Digimon except they can't become anyone else, meaning they're forever Rookie power. Explains the 6 memory
Thanks for that intel. I'm slightly triggered by incomplete field guides, but the money combined with the fact that I really don't like these NXedge designs... probably gonna give it a miss.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They do give an advantage in that you can use a bunch of hacking skills earlier as I just have Omnimon chilling in the reserves I guess. What's slightly weird is that Omnimon NX is Mega, yet the rest of the Omnimons are Ultra

DigiKing Tamer

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They do give an advantage in that you can use a bunch of hacking skills earlier as I just have Omnimon chilling in the reserves I guess. What's slightly weird is that Omnimon NX is Mega, yet the rest of the Omnimons are Ultra
Maybe Ultra/Super Ultimate Digimon are just that stupidly OP? :p In term's of Digimon lore I mean.

Last edited:

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon has always been basically Ultra since the only Digimon that were a match for it in Adventure are Armageddemon who's also an Ultra and Alphamon who was in its Ouryuken form which would presumably be Ultra as well and the latter won by avoiding Omegamon's big attack.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In the context of Cyber Sleuth, isn't a Super Ultimate a Digimon that evolves from an Ultimate? Maybe Omegamon NX is just Ultimate because it doesn't evolve from anything.