Alpha Evolve.7 and New Original Digimon Contest Details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBot

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Carddas site updated with a new poster for Alpha Evolve.7: X-Antibody x Hybrid. The caption below the shadow (who is speculated to be Duftmon X) states, "The first appearance of this Royal Knight with a X-Antibody!!" Really nice close ups on the art too, Black War Greymon X looks amazing.

Also news details of the Original Digimon Contest being held this month. The deadline is October, 31, 2007 (although that doesn't really matter to us). One winner will get the highest award, with his or her Digimon getting an official illustration, an appearance in the card game, a winning prize certificate, and an assortment of Digimon goods. Five winners can also get the Excellent Prize, and will receive a winning certificate as well as an assortment of Digimon Card Game Alpha stuff. There's also the V-Jump Special Prize, which is the same as the Highest Award (only one winner as well). Winners will be announced in the February issue of V-jump (December 20th release), and in the official site in the middle of December.

By the way, the same contest in the past was also responsible for making, Zanbamon, Pandamon, and Orochimon official.

-- <span style="font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 9pt;">Sakuyamon X</span>

Source: Digimon Carddas ()

Raider

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
(although that doesn't really matter to us)

Speak for yourself. I'd like to submit an entry even if it IS for Japanese citizens only. BTW, it is, right?

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Speak for yourself. I'd like to submit an entry even if it IS for Japanese citizens only. BTW, it is, right?

I'm pretty sure it is. There's also writing involved, as I remember reading you have to write a profile as well as drawing a picture.

Raider

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure it is. There's also writing involved, as I remember reading you have to write a profile as well as drawing a picture.

I figured as much, and thank you very much for the news; at the very least, it inspired me to get creative again ^_^

Incidentally and hypothetically speaking, say we know our way around katakana, hiragana, & kanji, and we have a friend in the region willing to do some postal on our behalf, what would be the guidelines of this contest?

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Incidentally and hypothetically speaking, say we know our way around katakana, hiragana, & kanji, and we have a friend in the region willing to do some postal on our behalf, what would be the guidelines of this contest?
I recommend you this page:
http://www.carddas.com/digimon/card/event/original_degimon.shtml

I suggest you give this link to your friend, it has all the information he needs to send (address for example).

Summarization:
-For the mail you'll need a full name, age, telephone, and 1 application ticket, on a government printed post card or a sealed letter. 1 application for each entry.
-The application ticket will be printed on an index in the upcoming Digimon Card Game Alpha Evolve.7 X-Antibody x Hybrid card game. It will also be printed in the November issue of V-Jump (September 21st).
-Legal Stuff: You'll need a guardian or parent to apply if you're a minor. By giving the illustration you basically fork over the rights to it, and Bandai can use it to make future cards and other crap (even if you don't win). Your entry will not be returned, even if you don't win.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BWG-X does look cool. But sadly, that whole thing about not getting anything even if you don't win is one slight problem. Oh well. Maybe these entries will be cool.

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
O_O
Blackwargreymon X looks totally awesome!! *falls in love*
I hope Duftmon X ends up looking decent. ^^'

[quote author=NewsBot link=topic=4992.msg65245#msg65245 date=1189270764]
(although that doesn't really matter to us)
[/quote]
I so want to enter the contest, but I can't understand a lot of Japanese aside from simple phrases, katakana and kanji. XD I do have a cousin who lives in Japan and understands Japanese though. X3

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Unknown Neo link=topic=4992.msg65318#msg65318 date=1189312833]
BWG-X does look cool. But sadly, that whole thing about not getting anything even if you don't win is one slight problem. Oh well. Maybe these entries will be cool.
[/quote]

Let´s hope so. Last Contest Winners weren´t that cool.

Side Note: That Sheet also announces the next Boss in the Battle Terminal 02: Xuanwumon

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know any shops that would allow me to apply :D

It does effect us, as lets face it - if it's a shit Digimon to us we can blame a crappy deadline and the maker.

Loving the BWG X art!

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know speaking of Duftmon X... It's been like 2-3 years since a new X-Antibody Digimon has been made (the last one was Dracomon and his Evolution line).

It gives me a little hope that perhaps they'll finally make the X-Antibody Digimon I have always wanted *points to her name*

Wildermon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Indeed! I do hope there WILL be a Sakuyamon X, SakuyamonX! But don't forget who came up with her 'profile' in the first place..... :p

Anyways, even though Baihumon's resurgence in fame is nearly over, I do hope Ebonwumon [and Zhuqiaomon and Azulongmon....maybe Fanglongmon?] will have the same popularity as when Baihumon was first announced. [If you haven't got it already, I'm a massive fan of Baihumon.]

Also, with Duftmon X now officially announced, I'm hoping there will be a Craniummon X, a Sleipmon X [Odinmon, possibly? Not ALL X-Antibodied Digimon have to have an X suffix.] and a Crusadermon X in the future!

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wildermon said:
Indeed! I do hope there WILL be a Sakuyamon X, SakuyamonX! But don't forget who came up with her 'profile' in the first place.....

Don't worry =p we could always call that Sakuyamon X, the original one =p (I will always be the original! D<)

Wildermon said:
Also, with Duftmon X now officially announced, I'm hoping there will be a Craniummon X, a Sleipmon X [Odinmon, possibly? Not ALL X-Antibodied Digimon have to have an X suffix.] and a Crusadermon X in the future!

I hope so too. But something tells me Duftmon X might be a one time thing only, I guess it all depends on the popularity of the X-Antibody Digimon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They should make Angewomon X and Ophanimon X ( since we already have X-Versions of Plotmon, Tailmon and Holydramon , so that would complete the line ). And Raramon X, Sunflowmon X ( Aynone remember that one specific piece of Fanart ), Lilamon X and Rosemon BMX. Spinomon X would rock aswell.

[quote author=Deviate link=topic=4992.msg65364#msg65364 date=1189355597]
Why is Duftmon getting all of this attention? A mode change and an X-Antibody? Strange.
[/quote]

He also got two Burst Modes to fight him. ( Okay, that was an absolute Overkill, but still...)
Perhaps he is sittng right now in Bandai Japan´s Central and planning some marketing. ;D

[quote author=SakuyamonX link=topic=4992.msg65361#msg65361 date=1189352962]
Wildermon said:
Indeed! I do hope there WILL be a Sakuyamon X, SakuyamonX! But don't forget who came up with her 'profile' in the first place.....

Don't worry =p we could always call that Sakuyamon X, the original one =p (I will always be the original! D<)
[/quote]

Yes, but two Sakuyamon X are better than one.

Wildermon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So do I! I actually dreamt once last week about an update on the official Digimon website that the reason for the return of the X-Antibodied Digimon was because of a new leader called Vamdemon X (Or Myotismon X, if you will.), who was the Digimon Adventure one that was resurrected by an unknown source in order to spread chaos. His special attacks were 'Laser Eliminator' and the normal Myotismon's 'Blood Whip'.

I'm also interested in seeing NEO's image close-up, what with the fact that he may be another Kimeramon or Machinedramon.

I thought of devising new attacks for Mugen's conjectured X-Antibodied Digimon....

Angewomon X: Heaven's Charm, Rising of Fallen Angels
Ophanimon X: Sefirot Crystal, Eve's Temptation
Lalamon X: Nuts Shoot, Weed Spreader
Sunflowermon X: Sunshine Beam, Solar Eclipse of the Heart
Lilamon X: Lilac Dagger, Hayfever Gun
Rosemon X Burst Mode: Aguichant Lèvres, La Révolution de Rose
Spinomon X: Blue Prominence, Chixalub Needles

amigobro2

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sacramento -> Los Angeles, CA -> Anywhere on Earth
I'm already drawing X versions for the Gao and Lala lines, it's just when I'm done, I won't be able to put them up, yet, cause of scanner issues.....

But, yeah, I hope this does mean a comeback of the X-Antibody Digimon!!! I always LOVE seeing "new" versions of previous Digimon, the X's look SO freakin' clean! 8)

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Deviant said:
Why is Duftmon getting all of this attention? A mode change and an X-Antibody? Strange.

I guess because he's the newest Royal Knight, and Royal Knight is sort of the Digital World equivalent of rock star status. But still, he is getting twice the normal attention...

Wildermon said:
Sunflowermon X: Sunshine Beam, Solar Eclipse of the Heart

Turn around =D... *shot*

Mugen said:
Rosemon BMX.

I don't think mode changes can get X-Antibody forms. They can make a X-antibody variation based on Rosemon Burst Mode though. (Btw, Rosemon BMX would be a strange shortening for her name XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.