All Digimon Card Game Hyper Colosseum References

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MetalGreymon in the alternate art of its BT1-114 card makes a lot of on the nose aesthetic nods towards Hyper Colosseum's Metal Greymon card, particularly Bo-1

BT3-097 reuses the name and references the art of the Hyper Colosseum card, "Elaborate Tactics!"

BT3-099 reuses the name and recreates the art of the Hyper Colosseum card, "Let's Stop Fighting"

BT3-102 reuses the name of the Hyper Colosseum card, "Cracker!!"

BT3-103 reuses the name of the Hyper Colosseum card, "The Revelation of Hidden Power!!"

BT3-107 reuses the name of the Hyper Colosseum card, "That Was a Good Time"

BT3-109 reuses the name of the Hyper Colosseum card, "Return Match!"

BT4-099 reuses the name and references the art of the Hyper Colosseum card, "The One who Inherits the Power of Dragons"

BT4-101 reuses the name and recreates the art of the Hyper Colosseum card, "I'll Pull You Down to the Bottom of the Ocean!!"

BT4-105 reuses the name and references the art of the Hyper Colosseum card, "Tactical Retreat!!"

BT5-101 reuses the name and references the art of the Hyper Colosseum card, "Is it True... You Can't Fly?"

BT5-103 reuses the name and recreates the art of the Hyper Colosseum card, "The Hot, Furious Metal Storm!!"

BT5-107 reuses the name and recreates the art of the Hyper Colosseum card, "Revived from the Darkness!"

BT5-109 reuses the name and recreates the art of the Hyper Colosseum card, "Fuse into the Ultimate Digimon!"

Omnimon X in the alternate art of its BT5-111 card makes a lot of on the nose aesthetic nods towards Hyper Colosseum's Omnimon X card, particularly Sx-5

I'll update this thread with more cards that reference older Digimon card games as they are revealed!

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yup I really love how they still continue doing that like that. All the way for this traditions plus Attack Option cards showing Battle Techniques of Digimon

But Flamon and all other Frontier ones revealed and their effects towards Tamer cards/Hybrid made me wonder if they didn't get all Spirit of Elements in the statues new cards?